Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
The Briish singer Nick Drake killed himself in 1974 and im sure it was with an amitryptiline overdose.
That's right and I think he only took about a gram. Great artist. Black eyed dog...

sarahlouise

sarahlouise

Jul 24, 2020
What country are you guys in as I've acquired everything for it (UK)
I'm in the uk
Thats a shame i would have shared my source. Amitryptyline isnt a controlled drug in the uk and its legal to have it imported for personal use.
Could you pm please?
I'm so sorry you want to use ami and can't find anything. I can't get hold of the antiemetics or benzos either. I wish none of us felt this sad that we wanted to do this in the first place but so is life :(
I have a source for xans but not diazepam
I'm not doing this quote reply thing correctly I'm so sorry, I'm dumb

Last edited:
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
I'm in the uk

Could you pm please?

That's ok but you only joined yesterday maybe take a week or two?

Reactions: Emily_Numb
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
I'm in the uk

Could you pm please?

Xanax has a short half life, message me if you want a long lasting benzo suitable for amitripyline

Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
What country are you guys in as I've acquired everything for it (UK)
Do you have a decent source or contact for Ami and benzos in the UK? I don't suppose you'd be happy to DM me some details on that. The last delivery of benzos I got online were absolute trash.

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Do you have a decent source or contact for Ami and benzos in the UK? I don't suppose you'd be happy to DM me some details on that. The last delivery of benzos I got online were absolute trash.
Yes np emily private message x

J

jameslb72

Jul 22, 2020
Im in the uk, there are verified online pharmacies that supply amitryptuline, there are also sources for legit benzos and you dont need the dark web

C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
Thats a shame i would have shared my source. Amitryptyline isnt a controlled drug in the uk and its legal to have it imported for personal use.
Hi is that right? I'm in uk and thought prescription only. Please pm your source if poss. I realise this is old post. Thanks

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Hi is that right? I'm in uk and thought prescription only. Please pm your source if poss. I realise this is old post. Thanks
Hello there apologies for the late reply. It is prescription only to get it in the UK but because it's not a controlled drug it can be legally shipped in for personal use. Let me know if you still need into ty

S

scarletohara

Apr 24, 2021
Do you have to take anti-emetic drugs and something to make you sleep like diazepam when overdosing on amitriptyline? Could one use an over the counter sleeping pill?
i took a months worth of A at 80mg daily and Trams at 300mg daily, after 2 days i woke up in hosp, im a small build only 40kg, honestly thought that it would be enough

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
i took a months worth of A at 80mg daily and Trams at 300mg daily, after 2 days i woke up in hosp, im a small build only 40kg, honestly thought that it would be enough
2.4 gms? Any pain etc or drifted to sleep and woke up in hospital? Thanks

S

scarletohara

Apr 24, 2021
2.4 gms? Any pain etc or drifted to sleep and woke up in hospital? Thanks
ok so to get gram amount divide the 300 by 1000 = 0.3 then times 31 days in the month = 9.3 grams for the trams and ur right about the A. i was told that when i was found i was given injection to stop the drugs working but that was 2 days after my attempt, they said that i should have died. im nervous about trying this attempt again (obvs take more than last time). it was a really good peaceful way to go, i actually just drifted off to sleep.

Reactions: poisonedminds
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
ok so to get gram amount divide the 300 by 1000 = 0.3 then times 31 days in the month = 9.3 grams for the trams and ur right about the A. i was told that when i was found i was given injection to stop the drugs working but that was 2 days after my attempt, they said that i should have died. im nervous about trying this attempt again (obvs take more than last time). it was a really good peaceful way to go, i actually just drifted off to sleep.
Thanks. Yeah I've always thought ami was an overlooked method as it seems really peaceful when combined with benzos or maybe opiates like yourself. It's valuable to hear people's experience as we don't get many first hand accounts on here. One of the main issues with ingesting ami is the bitterness so they are advised to be crushed. Did you swallow them whole?

S

scarletohara

Apr 24, 2021
Thanks. Yeah I've always thought ami was an overlooked method as it seems really peaceful when combined with benzos or maybe opiates like yourself. It's valuable to hear people's experience as we don't get many first hand accounts on here. One of the main issues with ingesting ami is the bitterness so they are advised to be crushed. Did you swallow them whole?
i have a terrible gag reflex but A are tiny and only taste bitter if one melts, dont keep em in the mouth for long. no pain at all but i would allow 3 days to be sure. if u fail u will be violently sick and dizzy as fuck, make sure u have everything u need next to u so u dont have to move, u will also feel emotional. i am using a plastic bag next time to be sure. dont crush tablets, it changes the properties and efficacy of the drug

Reactions: Mm80
Taos

Taos

Student
Apr 19, 2021
i have a terrible gag reflex but A are tiny and only taste bitter if one melts, dont keep em in the mouth for long. no pain at all but i would allow 3 days to be sure. if u fail u will be violently sick and dizzy as fuck, make sure u have everything u need next to u so u dont have to move, u will also feel emotional. i am using a plastic bag next time to be sure. dont crush tablets, it changes the properties and efficacy of the drug
2.4g can be lethal, but that's low. PPH recommends 7-10g. People have survived huge amounts of Ami (including delayed intervention) ODs are unpredictable like that.

You can crush the tablets.

S

scarletohara

Apr 24, 2021
2.4g can be lethal, but that's low. PPH recommends 7-10g. People have survived huge amounts of Ami (including delayed intervention) ODs are unpredictable like that.

You can crush the tablets.
i used to work in a hospice years ago where i found out about crushing pills, it really does affect the stability of a lot of drugs. ur right about ods being unpredictable, the A and tram were more than enough to do the job but they were already in my system as were prescribed to me over last 5 years. lot of people on here using SN, why is it so complicated, huff

Taos

Taos

Student
Apr 19, 2021
i used to work in a hospice years ago where i found out about crushing pills, it really does affect the stability of a lot of drugs. ur right about ods being unpredictable, the A and tram were more than enough to do the job but they were already in my system as were prescribed to me over last 5 years. lot of people on here using SN, why is it so complicated, huff
I know it does, but the way you worded it sounded as if crushing ami would lead to failure. I just wanted to clarify for anyone reading, that one is far more likely to succeed with several grams of crushed ami in veg capsules or as a drink, than to take a lower dose of uncrushed pills. (Because it would have to be a fairly low dose, it not being easy to swallow several grams worth of uncrushed ami)

SN is superior, IMO. I have a legit prescription of ami and stockpiled, which is the only reason I considered it. I only discovered SN a few weeks back.

S

scarletohara

Apr 24, 2021
I know it does, but the way you worded it sounded as if crushing ami would lead to failure. I just wanted to clarify for anyone reading, that one is far more likely to succeed with several grams of crushed ami in veg capsules or as a drink, than to take a lower dose of uncrushed pills. (Because it would have to be a fairly low dose, it not being easy to swallow several grams worth of uncrushed ami)

SN is superior, IMO. I have a legit prescription of ami and stockpiled, which is the only reason I considered it. I only discovered SN a few weeks back.
how big are ur A tablets? in uk they are super tiny and really easy to take. how right u are to clarify that, thanku. SN im looking into and it sounds great, also looking into digitalis but mixed feeling on that one, some say peaceful and some say horrid way to go

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
how big are ur A tablets? in uk they are super tiny and really easy to take. how right u are to clarify that, thanku. SN im looking into and it sounds great, also looking into digitalis but mixed feeling on that one, some say peaceful and some say horrid way to go
A tablets are timy but isn't that for like 25 mg? That would mean about 320 pills and the issue there would be getting them into your body before becoming unconscious. A guy know thought it would be good idea to stick a load of them up his arse but nothing happened. He was just sat there.

Taos

Taos

Student
Apr 19, 2021

A couple of cms? I am prescribed 50mg daily. The PPH recommends 7-10g. (ideally, 10g). So, at the lowest recommended dose I'd have to swallow at least 140 pills before falling unconscious. For those on a lower doses, that would mean hundreds upon hundreds of pills lol. Much, much better to crush and swallow 20-odd large capsules, or make a drink.

Foxglove? I don't know anything about it, sorry.

Last edited:
S

scarletohara

Apr 24, 2021
A tablets are timy but isn't that for like 25 mg? That would mean about 320 pills and the issue there would be getting them into your body before becoming unconscious. A guy know thought it would be good idea to stick a load of them up his arse but nothing happened. He was just sat there.
oh dear god lol shouldnt laugh. 50mg tablet form which is bit better, its not that bad taking them, paracetamols are way worse and ive only taken them for baddie head
A couple of cms? I am prescribed 50mg daily. The PPH recommends 7-10g. (ideally, 10g). So, at the lowest recommended dose I'd have to swallow at least 140 pills before falling unconscious. For those on a lower dose, that could mean as many as 200-400 pills lol. Much, much better to crush and swallow 20-odd large capsules, or make a drink.

Foxglove? I don't know anything about it, sorry.
yeah foxglove, a high dose causes heart to slow then coma then death, still researching

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
oh dear god lol shouldnt laugh. 50mg tablet form which is bit better, its not that bad taking them, paracetamols are way worse and ive only taken them for baddie head

yeah foxglove, a high dose causes heart to slow then coma then death, still researching
No it's fine I found it hilarious were only human. Think he put about 40 x 75mg up there. I told him there's people out there who would do anything to get hold of there things, and your choosing to do stupid shit like this

S

scarletohara

Apr 24, 2021
No it's fine I found it hilarious were only human. Think he put about 40 x 75mg up there. I told him there's people out there who would do anything to get hold of there things, and your choosing to do stupid shit like this
holy crap what the fuck was he thinking, thats a lot of pills to go up there lol