Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 8975

Do:
  • Be respectful of others, and their opinions.
    • Disrespect will not be tolerated on this forum. Try to have constructive conversations without resorting to name-calling or insults.
Do NOT:
  • Harass, bully, attack or insult other members.
    • If someone is misbehaving or breaking the rules, report them instead. Do not troll or proselytize, meaning do not impose your views - no matter what they are - on others or make threads to get people riled up.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Istanbulite and DeutscheKartoffel
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
Do:
  • Be respectful of others, and their opinions.
    • Disrespect will not be tolerated on this forum. Try to have constructive conversations without resorting to name-calling or insults.
Do NOT:
  • Harass, bully, attack or insult other members.
    • If someone is misbehaving or breaking the rules, report them instead. Do not troll or proselytize, meaning do not impose your views - no matter what they are - on others or make threads to get people riled up.
Not sure what brings you back into this but imho cry-bullying is still bullying, and it is definitely the most common form of bullying on this website.

You can all stop posting now, or you can carry on, but the posts are there for all to see and I'm fairly confident I'm not the biggest arsehole here.

Reactions: PreussenBlueJay
DeutscheKartoffel

DeutscheKartoffel

Reclaiming my human rights & liberty thru suicide.
Dec 12, 2021
Not sure what brings you back into this but imho cry-bullying is still bullying, and it is definitely the most common form of bullying on this website.

You can all stop posting now, or you can carry on, but the posts are there for all to see and I'm fairly confident I'm not the biggest arsehole here.
The mod has stuff to do too, not attending to your nonsense.
All you have to do is refrain from insulting people, it's not that hard.

Reactions: Deleted member 8975
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
The mod has stuff to do too, not attending to your nonsense.
In which case you lot might want to stop adding to their workload by uniting on a weird tripartite campaign to have an individual user banned, which reflects worse upon you than it does upon me tbqh.

I can't help but find it peculiar that those users who are determined to enforce military duty upon civilians are the same users who are so fucking thin-skinned they have to hammer the "hmph" react and discuss getting a user they dislike banned from an online space for using the word "obtuse" but hey ho.

Reactions: PreussenBlueJay
Istanbulite

Istanbulite

Jan 14, 2022
In which case you lot might want to stop adding to their workload by uniting on a weird tripartite campaign to have an individual user banned, which reflects worse upon you than it does upon me tbqh.

I can't help but find it peculiar that those users who are determined to enforce military duty upon civilians are the same users who are so fucking thin-skinned they have to hammer the "hmph" react and discuss getting a user they dislike banned from an online space for using the word "obtuse" but hey ho.
Was talking gibberish your MA thesis, mate? I see you have mastered it fine.

• Informative
  • Yay!
Reactions: DeutscheKartoffel and Chinaski
Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
...And that's why I delete the thread the first time ...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: justsayin, LastFlowers, Istanbulite and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.