Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 8975

I don't see what's wrong with not agree with or not accepting an ideology lol. Free to study and believe what we want at least on the inside! <3

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, DeutscheKartoffel and Depressed Cat
D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
People who work internationally, stock market brokers, currency traders, business owners who trade internationally, video game developers, international freelancers... Musicians who perform concerts internationally...These folks will be mad at Putin.

• Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 8975
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
I don't see what's wrong with not agree with or not accepting an ideology lol. Free to study and believe what we want at least on the inside! <3
Me neither, but it helps to know exactly what it is your pointing at and disagreeing with before full-throatedly opining imho.

D

Deleted member 8975

Me neither, but it helps to know exactly what it is your pointing at and disagreeing with before full-throatedly opining imho.
I'm not really sure what you're saying lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
I'm not really sure what you're saying lol
People should probably stop pointing at any old shit and calling it communism, basically.

• Love
Reactions: Sister of the Moon and lobster salad
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
As much as I despise the implementation of marxism and its multiple variants of awful totalitarian regimes through history, this particular issue has very little to do with it. But it's always funny to see that the people who have never experienced any of it are its biggest defenders, hilarious even. I'd love to see what you think of it after losing family members to communist guerillas while being forced to flee from your home and living in fear of getting kidnaped. But I guess my perspective doesn't matter to western totalitarian apologists.

Anyway, Putin uses the former soviet empire's territory to justify a lot of what's happening. The reality is that the only thing he cares about is to remain in power over his dominion and sphere of influence.
Geopolitics are a game of crude facts and zero morality when it comes to dictators, regardless of where they fall in whatever political spectrum you want to use. This is a very complex situation, but the least complex part of it is Putin himself, this paranoid megalomaniac found the perfect opportunity to shatter what little peace was left in the region while also sending a clear message to the world, specifically to NATO members. They can't do shit about it, even the sanctions are more likely to hit Europe harder than Russia itself.

NATO is partly to blame, but just like in ww2, there may be two sides, but one is clearly more malignant than the other. I guess we are all in agreement about it regardless of how much we disagree politically.

• Love
Reactions: lobster salad, lostundead, Un- and 3 others
DeutscheKartoffel

DeutscheKartoffel

Reclaiming my human rights & liberty thru suicide.
Dec 12, 2021
I wonder when communism ever worked in history,
without obliterating the liberty of its own people.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, Depressed Cat and Deleted member 8975
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
As much as I despise the implementation of marxism and its multiple variants of awful totalitarian regimes through history, this particular issue has very little to do with it. But it's always funny to see that the people who have never experienced any of it are its biggest defenders, hilarious even. I'd love to see what you think of it after losing family members to communist guerillas while being forced to flee from your home and living in fear of getting kidnaped. But I guess my perspective doesn't matter to western totalitarian apologists.
I dunno tbh, l haven't seen anyone on here defend Stalinism to a great degree, though l have seen Hitler discussed in reverential terms more than once. Sounds very much like you're making something up to be angry at here imo.

Reactions: Sister of the Moon
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, lostundead, Depressed Cat and 2 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
okay such as?
Like the op and the numerous posts in this thread and elsewhere when discussing Putin's Russia, we've kind of covered this already so I'm assuming you're being deliberately obtuse at this point.

clown

clown

🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤓🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐
Jan 17, 2022
Biden said they are going to defend every inch of nato soil, hope thats true

• Aww..
Reactions: DeutscheKartoffel
D

Deleted member 8975

Like the op and the numerous posts in this thread and elsewhere when discussing Putin's Russia, we've kind of covered this already so I'm assuming you're being deliberately obtuse at this point.
Wow. Do you understand the definition of the word you just used? Because I looked it up and it says "stupid" as the definition.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can
DeutscheKartoffel

DeutscheKartoffel

Dec 12, 2021
bUt ThAt wAs nOt ReAl cOmMUniSm 😡😡😡 REEEEE!!
I'm afraid real communism never worked in practice.
It always turned into authoritarianism.

I'm fine with communism. But if they are bad for the people, why would we still support it?

Last edited:
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
bUt ThAt wAs nOt ReAl cOmMUniSm 😡😡😡 REEEEE!!
WHy ls c0mMUniSm eVEN bEinG dIscuSsEd wHy r PpL sUcH wEIrd cOld waR heaDBangErS

Reactions: Sister of the Moon, lobster salad and killedbypsychiatry
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
I dunno tbh, l haven't seen anyone on here defend Stalinism to a great degree, though l have seen Hitler discussed in reverential terms more than once. Sounds very much like you're making something up to be angry at here imo.
Don't know why you are bringing Hitler into this, and I didn't even mentioned Stalin, although there are few defenders here and there.
I'm just making a general statement about the people who still defend this horrible ideology even after it's multiple catastrophic failures, all because they have no empathy for its victims. The word communism should be almost as tainted and despicable as the word fascism, but for some reason it's still ok to call yourself a communist.

• Love
Reactions: lostundead, Depressed Cat and DeutscheKartoffel
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
Wow. Do you understand the definition of the word you just used? Because I looked it up and it says "stupid" as the definition.
Yeah, it means you chose to deliberately misunderstand, for whatever reason. This is very different from being actually stupid, had l thought you were genuinely thick l assure you I'd have said so.

Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022

I've seen more Stalin, Mao, Kim, Pol Pot and Castro fanboys/fangirls here on this forum than those of Hitler and Mussolini.

• Yay!
Reactions: Sister of the Moon, Fragile and DeutscheKartoffel
DeutscheKartoffel

DeutscheKartoffel

Dec 12, 2021
Communists never admit they are wrong, which is fine tbh,
as long as they don't send me to the Soviet gulag or Chinese/North Korean concentration camp for re-education.

Reactions: lobster salad
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
The word communism should be almost as tainted and despicable as the word fascism, but for some reason it's still ok to call yourself a communist.
I'm not sure how many people *not permanently online* feel a great deal of confidence in calling themselves communists tbh, where l am espousing relatively mild social democratic reform is a one way ticket to vilification central but there we are.

You're right in that people declaring themselves to be fascists will receive opprobrium but the reality is those who are at that particular rightward end of the political spectrum are given greater legitimacy than their left equivalents. Le Pen being just one very obvious example of essentially fascistic politics given a media-friendly veneer. People may not feel comfortable using the F word to describe their politics but l can assure you, that's pretty much where the discomfort ends.
I've seen more Stalin, Mao, Kim, Pol Pot and Castro fanboys/fangirls here on this forum than those of Hitler and Mussolini.
I'd be interested in seeing this, because as it stands that's not at all my experience and l can assure you I'd be just as uncomfortable with a "pol pot fan boy/girl" as most others.

Reactions: Sister of the Moon and bleeeeeep
D

Deleted member 8975

Yeah, it means you chose to deliberately misunderstand, for whatever reason. This is very different from being actually stupid, had l thought you were genuinely thick l assure you I'd have said so.
I mean, i already hate myself and think im stupid…didnt really help for you to say so on top of it all.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Auto Immunity After and DeutscheKartoffel
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
I mean, i already hate myself and think im stupid…didnt really help for you to say so on top of it all.
I literally did not say you were stupid, to reiterate l do not think you are stupid, however l think you were deliberately missing a point. This is clearly not the same thing.

Reactions: lobster salad and killedbypsychiatry
D

Deleted member 8975

I literally did not say you were stupid, to reiterate l do not think you are stupid, however l think you were deliberately missing a point. This is clearly not the same thing.
I'm not deliberately doing anything but voicing my opinions which are not directed at you at all. Obtuse has the definition of "stupid" in the dictionary and I guess I was too "stupid" to know that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Disappointered and lobster salad
Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
I'd be interested in seeing this, because as it stands that's not at all my experience and l can assure you I'd be just as uncomfortable with a "pol pot fan boy/girl" as most others.

They are there on other threads, like the one "Are you grateful for the US?" A member even wants to immigrate to North Korea from the USA because he/she believes it's so wonderful & awesome to live in that commie hellhole. 😂 🤣

And no, I'm not kidding! Here is the post

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/are-you-thankful-for-the-us.84846/page-2#post-1517174

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: lobster salad and DeutscheKartoffel
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
I'm not deliberately doing anything but voicing my opinions which are not directed at you at all. Obtuse has the definition of "stupid" in the dictionary and I guess I was too "stupid" to know that.
It could be considered that you're being "deliberately obtuse" now tbf.

"Deliberately obtuse" does not mean stupid, you only have to watch one episode of Columbo to recognise the vast difference between the two things.

• Hmph!
Reactions: DeutscheKartoffel
D

Deleted member 8975

"Deliberately obtuse" does not mean stupid, you only have to watch one episode of Columbo to recognise the vast difference between the two things.
Well you made me cry with all of this okay? happy now? I have been shaking since you wrote it the first time and I dont understand why your insistent and pressing on humiliating me like this ;-;

Why??

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Disappointered and DeutscheKartoffel
DeutscheKartoffel

DeutscheKartoffel

Dec 12, 2021

you really shouldn't be making these dangerous inconsiderate comments tbh.
it's extremely uncalled for.

Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
They are there on other threads, like the one "Are you grateful for the US?" A member even wants to immigrate to North Korea from the USA because he/she believes it's so wonderful & awesome to live in that commie hellhole. 😂 🤣

And no, I'm not kidding! Here is the post

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/are-you-thankful-for-the-us.84846/page-2#post-1517174
Fine, let them go, somebody would prefer to live in North Korea than in the USA, that's ultimately fair enough imo.
you really shouldn't be making these dangerous inconsiderate comments tbh.
it's extremely uncalled for.
Whoa there white knight, these posts can be read by everybody and nobody is going to fall for this crap about it being "dangerous", back the fuck off.
You literally asked me, pointedly, for an example of where Putin's Russia is being confused with communism in a thread where the OP has used a meme with Stalin's actual face on it with the word COMMUNISM scrawled on an octopus so yeah, l assumed this was a deliberate missing of that point as opposed to you being *actually very stupid*, given that it had to be one of the two l don't think l was being particularly uncharitable and this is something of an over-reaction tbh.

Last edited:
Reactions: lobster salad and killedbypsychiatry
D

Deleted member 8975

Whoa there white knight, these posts can be read by everybody and nobody is going to fall for this crap about it being "dangerous", back the fuck off.
leave him alone :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, WrongPlaceWrongTime and DeutscheKartoffel
DeutscheKartoffel

DeutscheKartoffel

Dec 12, 2021
you are the one who is labelling others offensive names.
I honestly don't give a rat's ass about your presence since you are a pretentious inconsiderate nobody.

I suggest you watch your mouth and quit swearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.