• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Z

ZYSLBdeliverance

Nov 4, 2023
i uh,,, yeah. i haven't been here in a long time, probably was unnoticed which is fine. i just wanted to update that i didn't commit suicide. this is more of a vent rather than expecting an answer. i'm fine, i feel happy. i'm noticing things i haven't noticed before. i'm going to keep going forward.

i also want to say that it's fine. not just for me, for anyone reading. life sucks a lot of the time. it can get hard to keep pushing, but don't stop. just like there's death for every being that is once born, there is also something positive waiting for you after a negative situation.

maybe something bad happened to you, many things, even. you could've done something about it or maybe it was unavoidable. but don't stop. don't just be quiet and expect things to change on their own. it happened already, so what? are you going to let that change the course of your life?

i'm not critizing. i think everyone has the right to choose and do what they want. i'm noone to force anybody to do something. but i believe in you. and i would like if you believed in yourself.

Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Sorry you feel this way, I guess for your absence to be noticed you need to interact more with the community and from your messages count am assuming you didn't? But nonetheless am happy to see you have found meaning and reason to push through. I wish you all the best in your journey forward. As for the rest of us it's a little more complicated. It's not as easy as saying so what?...not as easy as believing in yourself. It's more of after years and years of trying and proving the same thing and coming to a realization that it's just not worth fighting for. Not worth going through the pain and suffering for no apparent reason. It's about losing all the will power and energy and feeling exhausted. Just so tired of living a life unworthy of living in general.

Reactions: Ash