• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

• Twitter/X is a shitty platform that no one should ever use: Read More here
garbagekan

garbagekan

May 5, 2023
ok i think i can do my cutting artery method but i just need a different knife. i tried to cut it again today since no one is home and i actually had the courage to push down but istg the knife is so dull. my neck literally just is red and burns from how many times ive been scrapping at it theres not even any blood:( im so upset all i want to do is die i cant take it anymore i really tried this time. i dont know if im doing something wrong? i cut horizontally maybe thats the problem i dont know im so tired i want this all to end

• Hugs
Reactions: pretzelsandballoons, Unknown21 and Return2themoonlight
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Slow down. Get a good night's sleep. Then, when you wake, if you still feel you want to ctb very soon, read up on the method so you know how do it properly. You would also need to read up on how to sharpen a knife, and then you should do that too.

What is pushing you to ctb? Your profile is private, so I can't read your past posts.

Reactions: seekingrelease22 and lament.
garbagekan

garbagekan

May 5, 2023
Slow down. Get a good night's sleep. Then, when you wake, if you still feel you want to ctb very soon, read up on the method so you know how do it properly. You would also need to read up on how to sharpen a knife, and then you should do that too.

What is pushing you to ctb? Your profile is private, so I can't read your past posts.
theres a lot of things that make me want to ctb and ive been deeply wanting to for many years so i doubt itll go away. ill try to read about it i did a few months ago so i probably forgot details. how do i unprivate my profile? i didnt know it was private

Reactions: seekingrelease22
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
theres a lot of things that make me want to ctb and ive been deeply wanting to for many years so i doubt itll go away. ill try to read about it i did a few months ago so i probably forgot details. how do i unprivate my profile? i didnt know it was private
Go to settings. (It's just to the left of here.) Then privacy. You will see various options that allow you to set who sees what.

garbagekan

garbagekan

May 5, 2023
Go to settings. (It's just to the left of here.) Then privacy. You will see various options that allow you to set who sees what.
i think i did it:)

Reactions: Linda
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
i think i did it:)
Yes, you did. I can see your past posts.

But I'm not going to read them now. Where I live it's 7 minutes past midnight, and I'm going to follow the advice I just gave you. I'm going to bed!

garbagekan

garbagekan

May 5, 2023
Yes, you did. I can see your past posts.

But I'm not going to read them now. Where I live it's 7 minutes past midnight, and I;m going to follow the advice I just gave you. I'm going to bed!
goodnight hope u sleep well:)

• Love
Reactions: Linda
L

lost_human

Feb 22, 2024
ok i think i can do my cutting artery method but i just need a different knife. i tried to cut it again today since no one is home and i actually had the courage to push down but istg the knife is so dull. my neck literally just is red and burns from how many times ive been scrapping at it theres not even any blood:( im so upset all i want to do is die i cant take it anymore i really tried this time. i dont know if im doing something wrong? i cut horizontally maybe thats the problem i dont know im so tired i want this all to end
Hey! listen if you are one hundred percent sure you wanna do this there is another way that could be equally as fast but a little easier. there is another artery, need the base of the foot. a quick internet search can tell you exactly where. its easier to cut and it hurts far less. you can also use your wrists but its more painful. I hope this helps, but sleep on it before making any decisions :) <3

• Informative
Reactions: pretzelsandballoons and seekingrelease22
garbagekan

garbagekan

May 5, 2023
Hey! listen if you are one hundred percent sure you wanna do this there is another way that could be equally as fast but a little easier. there is another artery, need the base of the foot. a quick internet search can tell you exactly where. its easier to cut and it hurts far less. you can also use your wrists but its more painful. I hope this helps, but sleep on it before making any decisions :) <3
tysm ill look at the foot one ive heard that the wrists are rlly unreliable on here. its not night where i am and ive been trying this for a few nights now but thank you<3