12_Years_Late

12_Years_Late

“May it please you.” — Ben Pollack
Jun 19, 2023
To all who may be reading...

Three weeks ago, I set out to try and go to Tijuana to try to find N in a pet pharmacy. I had prepared myself for this and was expecting to drink the N immediately upon receiving it. When I left my area, I expected to reach the destination within a week.

It didn't work. I was unable to get to Tijuana.

Thanks to all that wished me good luck. I won't have as much free time to go on here regularly from now on, but I will try to post if I can.

Despite the failure of this unsuccessful trip, I have not ruled out doing this again in the future.

I have decided to wait a few more years before I try this again. In the meantime, I will be working on a few personal projects that I might as well finish before I have to leave this planet.

Until then, always remember, "Let's be thankful."

Sincerely,
~ 12_Years_Late

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Siderly, LonelyKitten, Sid19 and 10 others
nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
Why didn't you make it to TJ?

Reactions: LonelyKitten, notahappygirl, Aya&Dazy and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish N was legal and accessible where I live, people shouldn't have to travel in the first place to have the option of such a peaceful and ideal way to die. But anyway best wishes with your plans.

Reactions: hiAbbey
O

ollo

Jul 4, 2021
Just for fact. It would take me 40hr of flight and 6000dollars for flight tickets from india.

C

chopan

May 8, 2020
Ok, so in fact your trip never started, it's not that you failed to find N but that you just never make it to tijuana in the first time.

Reactions: onlylovesdogs
O

ollo

Jul 4, 2021
Why cant you get it in India?
It's not just there, also there are no drug dealing scenarios as such in india at a scale that it would be easy to get it.

Reactions: Sid19
S

Sid19

Student
May 26, 2023
It's not just there, also there are no drug dealing scenarios as such in india at a scale that it would be easy to get it.
Exactly! I couldn't even get benzodiazepines here in the country. N is simply hopeless here. Just because India sells many meds without having any need of prescriptions people think that they can get just anything. It's not that simple.