• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Zanexx

Zanexx

Dead
Jul 15, 2018
I was released from section 136 in the UK around six hours ago. Four professionals spoke to me and deduced that since I was rational, they had no legal grounds to detain me and that if they did it probably wouldn't help the situation.

They were made aware of my bus-catching interest, paraphernalia (to some extent) and I did not denounce my affinity for buses, in fact I told them I believe everyone has the right to get on a bus as and when they want to.

Last edited:
Reactions: Venessolotic, Darkhaven, Anarchy and 11 others
L

leader-akiko

Jul 30, 2018
Congrats! Glad you're out

Reactions: Venessolotic, Ssname, lv-gras and 2 others
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
Glad they let you go.

Reactions: Venessolotic, Ssname, lv-gras and 2 others
Zanexx

Zanexx

Dead
Jul 15, 2018
I do have to visit some people in the morning as an outpatient but hopefully that will go smoothly.

Reactions: Venessolotic, John smith10 and (deleted member)
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I was released from section 136 in the UK around six hours ago. Four professionals spoke to me and deduced that since I was rational, they had no legal grounds to detain me and that if they did it probably wouldn't help the situation.

They were made aware of my bus-catching interest, paraphernalia (to some extent) and I did not denounce my affinity for buses, in fact I told them I believe everyone has the right to get on a bus as and when they want to.
Section 136 lol! Sounds like something out of a movie.

Reactions: Venessolotic, lv-gras, Dip and 4 others
Zanexx

Zanexx

Dead
Jul 15, 2018
Section 136 lol! Sounds like something out of a movie.
It's a section from the Mental Health Act that means police can detain you for up to 24 hours and transport you to a mental hospital to be assessed if you're in a public place and deemed to be a "risk" to yourself or others

Reactions: Venessolotic, lv-gras, Dip and 1 other person
D

Dip

Student
Jul 27, 2018
Well done old boy!

Reactions: Venessolotic, Zanexx, lv-gras and 1 other person
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
Nice one. Glad you pulled it off for not getting further detained.

Reactions: Venessolotic and Zanexx