• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Zanexx

Zanexx

Dead
Jul 15, 2018
I was released from section 136 in the UK around six hours ago. Four professionals spoke to me and deduced that since I was rational, they had no legal grounds to detain me and that if they did it probably wouldn't help the situation.

They were made aware of my bus-catching interest, paraphernalia (to some extent) and I did not denounce my affinity for buses, in fact I told them I believe everyone has the right to get on a bus as and when they want to.

Last edited:
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I was released from section 136 in the UK around six hours ago. Four professionals spoke to me and deduced that since I was rational, they had no legal grounds to detain me and that if they did it probably wouldn't help the situation.

They were made aware of my bus-catching interest, paraphernalia (to some extent) and I did not denounce my affinity for buses, in fact I told them I believe everyone has the right to get on a bus as and when they want to.
Section 136 lol! Sounds like something out of a movie.