• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
I keep seeing threads on here about how evil parents are and how it's basically they're fault for everything. Now look people I'm an antinatalist but Jesus it just gets toxic after a while if you constantly blame your parents for doing what nature has evolved them to do: to survive, to fuck and to have kids. It's so hardwired into every animals biology we are slaves to wanting to mate. I mean fuck perfect example is just look at how many people are on here complaining about being alone and not having a girlfriend/boyfriend and that right there is our biology controlling us into trying to mate. And don't get me wrong I'm one of those people also, but my point being is that your parents did what they did cause they were slaves to their biology and y'all blame them for something that they cannot control.
And sure before someones rebuttals me I get that there are some parents who should have never had kids. But I ask you what could have been done to prevent them from there biology controlling them? Unless you bring up forced sterilization what then? What's the solution?

And then there's antinatalism. Now listen there are not that many antinatalists in existence to convince the majority of humans that bringing kids into existence is bad. Yea suffering exists that's a fact but has that ever stopped humans from fucking? I wish I could say more but now my mind went fucking blank.

Bottom line is stop blaming your parents so much and blame biology.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diminished, ascetic_, Dr Iron Arc and 6 others
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I keep seeing threads on here about how evil parents are and how it's basically they're fault for everything. Now look people I'm an antinatalist but Jesus it just gets toxic after a while if you constantly blame your parents for doing what nature has evolved them to do: to survive, to fuck and to have kids. It's so hardwired into every animals biology we are slaves to wanting to mate. I mean fuck perfect example is just look at how many people are on here complaining about being alone and not having a girlfriend/boyfriend and that right there is our biology controlling us into trying to mate. And don't get me wrong I'm one of those people also, but my point being is that your parents did what they did cause they were slaves to their biology and y'all blame them for something that they cannot control.
And sure before someones rebuttals me I get that there are some parents who should have never had kids. But I ask you what could have been done to prevent them from there biology controlling them? Unless you bring up forced sterilization what then? What's the solution?

And then there's antinatalism. Now listen there are not that many antinatalists in existence to convince the majority of humans that bringing kids into existence is bad. Yea suffering exists that's a fact but has that ever stopped humans from fucking? I wish I could say more but now my mind went fucking blank.

Bottom line is stop blaming your parents so much and blame biology.
You remind me of the person on incelforums who posts "It's okay for men to rape women because nature and evolution".

It's okay for a bad person to breed because of evolution and nature is no different from "It's okay to murder and rape because of evolution and nature"

My mother killed my dog, a dog that was legally mine. She committed a murder. You're saying I should thank her?

Honestly, do the species a favor and spend the rest of your narcissistic parents are wonderful life on raisedbynarcissistics forums.

PS: I'm a conditional antinatalist. I think in a good world it's okay to breed.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: demuic, callme, Silenos and 1 other person
watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
I think modern TVs (post-2000) are junk, and I grew up with them.
I dont really care about high resolutions, cant really see the difference if I'm not gaming.
The better ones IMO are the 80s ones, with no menus and remotes, and simple electronics.
When I watch TV, which is rare, I do it on an old set. It doesnt have a remote that gets f*cking lost in the couch every time, it just has the basic controls, color, contrast, brightness, volume, on/off, channel tuning, its small, and I sit close to it. The flicker can be annoying, especially in my 50hz country, but at least I can use the damn thing without setting it up for an hour after finding the remote.

• Love
Reactions: newave3, littlelungs and callme
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
A few unpopular opinions:

Dragon Ball Super > Dragon Ball Z

Gen Z post 2017 mumble rap > 90s rap

mountain dew > upscale fancy cafe coffee

In general I like the modern internet better than the decentralized wild west internet of the early/mid 2000s era.

The better ones IMO are the 80s ones, with no menus and remotes, and simple electronics.
I was looking through my dad's storage the other day and found the old wood panel CRT tv from the late 80s/early 90s that I grew up with. I used to play old nintendo consoles and watch cartoon network on it. I wonder if I could sell it to some retro tech lover or if that fad is dead now.

Reactions: callme
callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
I think modern TVs (post-2000) are junk, and I grew up with them.
I dont really care about high resolutions, cant really see the difference if I'm not gaming.
When I watch TV, which is rare, I do it on an old set. It doesnt have a remote that gets f*cking lost in the couch every time, it just has the basic controls, color, contrast, brightness, volume, on/off, channel tuning, its small, and I sit close to it. The flicker can be annoying, especially in my 50hz country, but at least I can use the damn thing without setting it up for an hour after finding the remote.
Larry? Larry the cable guy?! I love you.

littlelungs

littlelungs

Wizard
Oct 21, 2018
Lady Gaga's "Born This Way" sounds nothing like Madonna's "Express Yourself".

Reactions: MindFrog and callme
U

user_name_here

N/A
May 16, 2021
late 90s/early 2000s Nu Metal is really good music.

• Love
Reactions: $nowLeopard, 9BBN, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
And then there's antinatalism. Now listen there are not that many antinatalists in existence to convince the majority of humans that bringing kids into existence is bad.

So what? Every kid that wasn't brought into this ugly world because someone became an antinatalist matters.

Reactions: demuic, callme, deflationary and 1 other person
Circles

Circles

Sep 3, 2018
So what? Every kid that wasn't brought into this ugly world because someone became an antinatalist matters.
Why come on the unpopular opinion page to say this? Lets agree to disagree if you want to argue about how all parents are all bad when biology, society, and other factors peer pressure them into having kids besides themselves making the stupid decisions. Bottom line is I can agree with you and you're right but antinatalism is an INDIVIDUALS choice and not having a baby is an INDIVIDUALS choice also. So unless you can come up with a solution that doesn't involve mass forced sterilization or mass education about sex then humans are going to keep having babies and even then it'll still happen.

I mean do you want to force antinatalism down peoples throats? Is that the solution???

Last edited:
Reactions: newave3
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Why come on the unpopular opinion page to say this?

Why not? People comment on each other's unpopular opinions all the time. My only point is that antinatalism isn't pointless just because it isn't widespread.

I mean do you want to force antinatalism down peoples throats? Is that the solution???
No. Do I come across as a rabid dog or something? :))

love happy GIF

• Yay!
Reactions: demuic, TriggerHappy and callme
Circles

Circles

Sep 3, 2018
Why not? People comment on each other's unpopular opinions all the time. My only point is that antinatalism isn't pointless just because it isn't widespread.

No. Do I come across as a rabid dog or something? :))

love happy GIF

Yes and not everyone can have a reasonable discussion about their unpopular opinions in this thread because it goes no where so let's agree to disagree. Especially since that thread I was referring to talking about how all parents are bad was full of emotional people who had bad parents and projected their hatred onto every other parent and couldn't even have a reasonable discussion without emotions involved. They're like Cartman from South Park:

Antinatalism isn't pointless but even as an antinatalist myself it gets toxic as fuck hating on every parent who has kids. It's literally out of our control and a waste of our time worrying about it.

And no I didn't mply that your some rapid dog but whatever. But I get the impression after reading that thread that y'all do want to force antinatalism down peoples throats.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
even as an antinatalist myself it gets toxic as fuck hating on every parent who has kids.

Well, then you should be relieved that you've come across a fellow antinatalist who doesn't want to fling dead cats at all parents & sterilize people against their will.

But I get the impression after reading that thread that y'all do want to force antinatalism down peoples throats.

Maybe you have us confused with certain religious folks & their leaders who keep shoving their ancient hateful beliefs down people's throats. Since you're an antinatalist, you should probably be more concerned about that because they, unlike us, are extremely influential. We don't go around punching pregnant ladies in the gut, do we? They, on the other hand, keep closing down abortion clinics & spreading lies about condoms & other forms of contraception all over the world.

• Love
Reactions: Crocodiledundee, mlha, demuic and 2 others
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
Bottom line is I can agree with you and you're right but antinatalism is an INDIVIDUALS choice and not having a baby is an INDIVIDUALS choice also. So unless you can come up with a solution that doesn't involve mass forced sterilization or mass education about sex then humans are going to keep having babies and even then it'll still happen.*

* You say "mass forced sterilization" like its a bad thing..?!
🖤😶 (Sorry, feeling a bit hopeless today).

Reactions: Astral Storm, newave3 and callme
Circles

Circles

Sep 3, 2018
Well, then you should be relieved that you've come across a fellow antinatalist who doesn't want to fling dead cats at all parents & sterilize people against their will.

Maybe you have us confused with certain religious folks & their leaders who keep shoving their ancient hateful beliefs down people's throats. Since you're an antinatalist, you should probably be more concerned about that because they, unlike us, are extremely influential. We don't go around punching pregnant ladies in the gut, do we? They, on the other hand, keep closing down abortion clinics & spreading lies about condoms & other forms of contraception all over the world.
M'kay. I am concerned about babies being born especially if they're unwanted but what the fuck can I as an INDIVIDUAL do anything about it? You just proved my point that they the people who have kids, the religious types, the breeders, the whatever the hell you want to call them. They have all the influence and power to decide about matters about birth. Plus these types of people are so close minded that they can't be reasoned with. Humans aren't reasonable creatures after all and antinatalism isn't going to convince these people to stop fucking or stop having kids.

So unless you can come up with solutions then all we can do is make the individual choice of not having kids and that's all we can do. What else can we do besides talk toxic hogwash about how bad every parent is then cause that sure as hell isn't going to convince them to stop fucking or having kids?

Last edited:
Reactions: Fragile and lostundead
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
So unless you can come up with solutions then all we can do is make the individual choice of not having kids and that's all we can fucking do.

No, I can't solve the world's problems, I'm not an omnipotent supernatural being. We can discuss antinatalism with people who aren't closed-minded & give them some food for thought. I certainly have no illusions that we'll save the planet by doing so, though. May I suggest we stop boring people now? :))

Reactions: demuic, lostundead, Fragile and 2 others
Circles

Circles

Sep 3, 2018
No, I can't solve the world's problems, I'm not an omnipotent supernatural being. We can discuss antinatalism with people who aren't closed-minded & give them some food for thought. I certainly have no illusions that we'll save the planet by doing so, though. May I suggest we stop boring people now? :))
Yes let's all it quits for now and stop in the name of love. It was nice having a discussion with you. Have a tolerable day if you can.

Reactions: lostundead, littlelungs and motel rooms
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
Jar Jar Binks is Great :)

• Wow
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
TheAmazingCriswell

TheAmazingCriswell

I predict...
Apr 28, 2021
Western popular music reached its peak between the late 1920s and early 1940s.

Reactions: callme
deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
it is impossible for 6 million Jews to have died during the holocaust

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
People should make a love potion and put it into drinking water to test if the world would become a better place.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
callme

callme

Aug 15, 2021
it is impossible for 6 million Jews to have died during the holocaust
I don't buy five guards stuffing a few thousand people in a damn train undisturbed, with little ventilation and almost all surviving the ride. Be it Vienna, Prague or Warsaw that's hundreds of kilometers to Dachau. I doubt a passenger, much less a freight train at the time would be speeding. The DRB Class 52's max speed was 80 km/h, so if they drove at 40 from Vienna to Dachau for 474km, it would take 12 hours and 25 mins cramped up with 300 other people in a single car with little air. Not happening.

There's so much lies to the name of german villainy, unfair to Germany. Also, easily forgotten fact is that not the germans, but the english first used the gas chambers in the Boer war.

Reactions: deleted
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
View attachment 78756

I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.

Barry Goldwater
'Sometimes I call myself a Goldwater anarchist.' - David Friedman, anarcho-capitalist (more of a Rothbard guy myself)
A few unpopular opinions:

Dragon Ball Super > Dragon Ball Z

Gen Z post 2017 mumble rap > 90s rap

mountain dew > upscale fancy cafe coffee

In general I like the modern internet better than the decentralized wild west internet of the early/mid 2000s era.

I was looking through my dad's storage the other day and found the old wood panel CRT tv from the late 80s/early 90s that I grew up with. I used to play old nintendo consoles and watch cartoon network on it. I wonder if I could sell it to some retro tech lover or if that fad is dead now.
My fave rap is '00s Indie-rap. I maintain 'The Cold Vein' is the best Hip-hop album ever. A hill to die on.

I would try selling it - tell me how much you get. Try to find similar items on Ebay for sale to see what you can get.

TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

Jan 24, 2021
Mankind @it's most impressive ::
there's real lemon juice in dishwashing liquid;
but fake flavoring in lemon drinks...

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Manaaja and callme
callme

callme

Aug 15, 2021
The system and education are clearly failing, time to upgrade the Electoral College to the Electoral University.

• Love
Reactions: newave3 and not-2-b-the-answer
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

Jan 24, 2021
Okidoki Jedi :: unpopular opinion. I've just come from a stats thread where the author mentioned stats if teenagers were given N, how it'd affect their survival rate etc etc.
I couldn't help notice sum peeps got all uppity that kids shouldn't be given it. Hypothetically. Why?
Because they're immature? Because they're hormonally over emotional? Because they have new millenial deserving lives and so much to offer? I've tried unsuccessfully to not put my opinion here, I'm tired of xplaining myself, (oh fuckkit :: they deserve the right, access to knowledge, and methods as much as we fucking do! This includes open honest dialog and access to recovery. It saddens me that kids can't at least get access to that section of this forum. If i was an isolated teenager (at 50 it feels as if sumtimes i still am! ) The awareness / guidance ('good' & 'bad') on this site would ne like me finding the holy grail. I know protecting them ftom predatory practicalities would be insane. I get the need to protect; but being a lecturer and knowing what kids today r up to; I think we're being naive if we think they're inexperienced, immature or lack coping skills...that's our stuff, not theirs.
ps: is there an emoji that's named something like: "are you like what; 12?"

Last edited:
  • Love
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
There should be a profession called "Professional behind the ear scratcher" who scratched both animal and human ears.

callme

callme

Aug 15, 2021
There should be a profession called "Professional behind the ear scratcher" who scratched both animal and human ears.
Heard once on TV that amongst the most lucrative in California (Hollywood?) is "professional dog fondler".

• Yay!
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
People should make a love potion and put it into drinking water to test if the world would become a better place.
Or... World Orgy !!!! :wink::pfff:

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Crocodiledundee, callme, newave3 and 1 other person
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Heard once on TV that amongst the most lucrative in California (Hollywood?) is "professional dog fondler".
I love dogs, I miss petting and scratching my doggy and brushing her fur. There's a woman on youtube whose job is to wash, brush and trim dogs. I've heard it's bad for back and some dogs can be aggressive, but otherwise it might be nice. Just being with dogs all day long. I used to want to be a professional dog trainer, but I don't know if I could stand the owners:

"My dog is bad! He runs all around the house, he destroys pillows, he's constantly wanting attention!"
"How often do you walk?"
"We don't walk, we have a yard."
"What does your dog do in the yard?"
"I don't know, just sits in a cage looking bored."
"Well, start walking him three times a day! He won't have energy for destroying the house if he gets to use his energy on a walk!"
"Wow, you're a genius! It actually worked!"

and

"My Great Dane jumps on me when I come home!"
"How do you react when she does that?"
"I tell her in a happy voice that I have missed her but wish that she wouldn't knock me down!"
"Dogs listen to your tone of voice and your body language. And even negative attention can be rewarding to them! Just ignore her and don't pay attention to her until she calms down. Make her realize that being calm is the best way to get your attention!"
"Wow, this actually works, you're a genius!"

and

"My terrier barks a lot!"
"What do you do?"
"I walk up to her and tell her to stop!"
"So you reward her with your attention? You do know that even negative attention is still attention? Your dog doesn't speak English, so she probably thinks you are joining in the game when you walk up to her and start yelling at her! "Hey, it's a yelling competition" she thinks! The next time she barks, put a leash on her and walk her in the bathroom, leave her alone in the room and don't let her out until she stops barking even if it takes 20 minutes. She has to learn that barking will get her nothing, only calmness."
"Oh my god this actually worked! I didn't think it was possible to teach a dog not to bark!"

Those kinds of people are 90% of the "my dog won't behave" owners.

Really makes me wish there was a dog license school where they were taught that dogs need both walks and mental exercise, and that dogs don't speak English.

• Love
Reactions: $nowLeopard and callme
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

Jan 24, 2021
Um. They did.
The experiment was called e×tasy and the 9Øs Rave Culture.
Everybody was luvd up.
Until the comedown...

😈 It failed miserably!
A "professional dog-fondler"? >p.d.f
Fuck where was my guidance councillor when I needed vocational training?! Mind you; "all's well that ends well' as they say :: Guess I ended up there anyways ( >p.d.f) I was a rent boy.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, callme, Shadowplay and 1 other person