• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Deltawaves74

Dec 16, 2020
im totally unknown. even at times when ive opened myself up and showed all i am people still get me wrong, what i say and feel they hear but they make a judgment that is wrong and im deemed to be a person im not and never was. maybe if someone had actually seen who i was then maybe this outcome would of been different.
you get to the point where you realise it doesnt matter how or what you say people have come to the wrong conclusion and it backs up everything that you feel deep down about yourself.
oversensitive, hate the word sorry for being human and either loving or hurting, you must control your emotions then you will manage your life better, and i want to say have this pain for your whole life and see how you manage it.
hope is like a wish you make when you blow your birthday candles out, its imaginary its not gonna happen, someone told me once to let hope go because its an illusion.
i dont know what im trying to say here just your all ive got, no one judges me here and i know whatever way it goes for me i wont be alone.
some of you will leave in whatever way you want and some will be trapped and some will find a way to live a good life and whatever way it takes you i wish you all the best.
apologies if this makes no sense, but im guessing someone knows what im trying to say.

Reactions: watchingthewheels
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
First impressions are so important!
I know people who think I'm shy and some others who see me as the most extrovert human on Earth.

People just judge people. You're you. F*ck the rest.

• Love
Reactions: Life_and_Death