• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MrBigSad

MrBigSad

Experienced
Sep 30, 2020
i feel like an edgelord anime character.

Like I just feel nothing. I'm so uncaring. The grasp on life is so tenuous. Yet I don't feel angry. Or sad, bad or mad.

for the first time in my life I feel free

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Lack of emotions and suicide tend to hold hands sometimes.
In my case, I think human beings suck but still, I love like 4 people and my dog. (I haven't CTB because of them)

Anyway, wish you the best with or without emotions, pal.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: MrBigSad
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I wish I could feel nothing to be honest. I'm tired of feeling sad. I'm considering going to the doctors to be prescribed anti depressants. Maybe that will numb my emotions a bit.

• Hugs
MrBigSad

MrBigSad

Experienced
Sep 30, 2020
If you're going for antidepressants please chose other than ssri. They don't work unless you feel happy. How fucking ironic

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
50% of humans are greedy, self centered and jsut plain nasty. Now the other 50% are caring, nice and loads of empthy. Guess what?? the 50% that care are on here! So you have a resource, same as I do, to help you and I LOVE helping people.My wish for you is for you to find love, happiness, and a general sense that YOU are specail to everyone here.Love to you!!!!!!

• Love
MrBigSad

MrBigSad

Experienced
Sep 30, 2020
50% of humans are greedy, self centered and jsut plain nasty. Now the other 50% are caring, nice and loads of empthy. Guess what?? the 50% that care are on here! So you have a resource, same as I do, to help you and I LOVE helping people.My wish for you is for you to find love, happiness, and a general sense that YOU are specail to everyone here.Love to you!!!!!!
If I could feel anything it would be appreciation for you