• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Today is a shit day. I've had two seizures and, judging by how they came, I'm expecting more.
However, I found some unexpected peace in babysitting "Idle Miner". It is not, in fact, an idle game, as the name suggests. It does have an idling mechanic, but it is not, by nature, an idling game.
I also took a "full shower" - shampoo, conditioner, full body, followed the instructions on the conditioner bottle.
My hair now REEKS of... something pleasant... can't exactly put a finger on it... but it's pleasant. Putting deodorant on after I post this.
I also want to buy lavender incense, as per BDSM folks' claims in its calming and relaxing properties. One pack for testing.
I'm smoking like a chimney and eating various sweets I purchased yesterday, which is less than optimal, and suggest you do not follow THAT.
Today is not going to be a good day, it's not going to be even an okay day, but I will survive today.

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Sorry about the seizures. :hug:

Smoking like a chimney is the order of the morning. What else is coffee for?

Will probably have to do some showering here as well. I've come to hate showering and grooming, after all the times I did and did not get to have sex when I was still very fresh, because sex, like everything else, was fully in their control.

If I survive today without strangling anyone, like I have managed so far, it is good enough.

• Hugs
Reactions: BPD_LE
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Glad you had a good day, also sorry about the seizures. You will survive today ❤️

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Today is a shit day. I've had two seizures and, judging by how they came, I'm expecting more.
However, I found some unexpected peace in babysitting "Idle Miner". It is not, in fact, an idle game, as the name suggests. It does have an idling mechanic, but it is not, by nature, an idling game.
I also took a "full shower" - shampoo, conditioner, full body, followed the instructions on the conditioner bottle.
My hair now REEKS of... something pleasant... can't exactly put a finger on it... but it's pleasant. Putting deodorant on after I post this.
I also want to buy lavender incense, as per BDSM folks' claims in its calming and relaxing properties. One pack for testing.
I'm smoking like a chimney and eating various sweets I purchased yesterday, which is less than optimal, and suggest you do not follow THAT.
Today is not going to be a good day, it's not going to be even an okay day, but I will survive today.
I really respect your perseverance. I hope you have many great days ahead of you! All the best of luck.