• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Multitude6369

Jan 24, 2023
I've tried the night night method for the last half hour, and I just can't seem to get it right.
I can feel the pulsing in my neck, but I can't tell if it is my jugular or corotid.
I've looked over the mega thread and most of the other threads out there of people failing this method.
I'm getting kinda frustrated, tbh.
That's all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Smelly_ballz
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That method sounds risky and unreliable to me, I find it so incredibly cruel and horrible how humans do all they can to make suicide inaccessible, we should never have to struggle to die and should just be able to die in peace when we want to, I understand why you'd feel so frustrated. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.