• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 847

I was banned twice.

The first time by Ashpac because I requested it. I wanted to delete my account actually but that's not a possibility.
Then I changed my mind, but because at that time there was no way to communicate with the staff that I knew of, I made a second account Nlnp2 that was banned by Asphac for trolling in the Word association game thread.
Second ban screenshot:
nT2pXWd.png

I think 5 months for a few offensive jokes are enough (30 September), can I get unbanned now please? I'm not going to post stupid things anymore (that might offend) other users, I promise. I also want to apologize for creating that second account. I've read just now that we're not allowed to, but I didn't really knew back then that admins/mods can still read your PMs even if you're banned and I was desperate and hurried to find a way to communicate. (PS: If you think I made up the evidence, I didn't. Ask Ashpac).
The messages were two or three about sex and one anti semitic (they were short, not polemic, and addressed to the world in general, not to any specific SS.com member)

First ban screenshot:
H2rWQos.png

Thanks.

D

Deleted member 847

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/posts/82635/
I only want this account back (NoLifeNoPain, not Nlnp2)

Last edited by a moderator:
iHeartRockArt

iHeartRockArt

Wizard
Sep 21, 2018
Hello NoLifeNoPain,
I've went through the history of your warnings and ban. Since Ashpac is no longer a mod, I'll be taking care of this for you. I do see 6 different posts in the word association thread that I won't repeat here due to offending other users. You must understand that by giving you another chance, if you post these things again, you'll immediately be permanently banned with no warning points. This will be your only unban and only second chance.

I will grant your appeal and unban you. Welcome back to the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.