• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
NoChoice

NoChoice

Fallen Zen Master
Jan 28, 2019
First thread I clicked on has multiple references to me, so I just don't know if my good buddies here can live without me; unban me so I can have a chat :) p.s. Sorry for low effort (that's the new inside joke here isn't it funny?) it's not bullying if it's passive aggressive enough in a failed attempt to be subtle.

Last edited:
NoChoice

NoChoice

Fallen Zen Master
Jan 28, 2019
requested ban via my absolute favorite mod @iHeartRockArt who I know will be decidedly elated to welcome me back with open arms <3

iHeartRockArt

iHeartRockArt

Wizard
Sep 21, 2018
Nochoice,

Thank you for taking the time to ask for an appeal. You created a thread that ended up being 5 pages of argumentative content, insults, passive aggressive attacks, while continuing on and on about our "low effort" rule. You made users very upset who don't necessarily like to type walls of texts and prefer to keep things simple. This became very inflammatory to the community and made many users uncomfortable. You were asked to stop, but refused.

Thread was closed.

You then go to someone else's thread and start again with the same things. You went so far as to change your avatar pic to another users to annoy members to an even higher degree.

Continuing on, you insult members of staff criticizing the way we run the forum.

Because you refused to stop, you were given a warning for your behavior and in turn wrote me this not so kind response in PM...

"You really need to take a look at yourself. The way you enabled people to bully and insult me yesterday really made me consider ctb seriously. If I even slightly suggest something that could possibly offend you I have commited a murder in your eyes, yet my feelings don't matter and you enable people to call me "idiot", "troll" and so on, even "liking" the comments. You should honestly be ashamed of yourself and if you continue this style of "modding" you will surely have blood on your hands."

After you were unhappy about your warning, you turn around and request to be banned. Your request was granted.

So after all this you want to make an appeal to be unbanned, which is very sarcastically written, making a bad joke out of the "low effort" rule, then tagging me as your "absolute favorite mod."

You appeal is denied. I will not unban you. No further discussion.

Thank you.
iHRA

Status
Not open for further replies.