catonshrooms

catonshrooms

;(
Jul 20, 2024
if you had to choose between this and that what would you choose? give a detailed explanation.

Reactions: Spreadingmywings
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
What?

• Informative
Reactions: Serial Experi Pain and damienlerone03
catonshrooms

catonshrooms

;(
Jul 20, 2024
EXPLAIN FURTHER PLS??? IM CURIOUS AS TO WHY YOU CHOSE "WHAT" VERY GOOD !!!

• Wow
Reactions: damienlerone03
damienlerone03

damienlerone03

reject humanity, return to monke
May 5, 2024
I CHOOSE THIS BECAUSE THIS IS BETTER THAN THAT!!!!
EXPLAIN FURTHER PLS??? IM CURIOUS AS TO WHY YOU CHOSE "WHAT" VERY GOOD !!!
its such an out of the box answer im quite puzzled‼️

Spreadingmywings

Spreadingmywings

Student
May 22, 2019
In the realm of the ultimate reality, there is no choice, no preference, and no distinction between this and that. All apparent choices are mere illusions, manifestations of the mind's tendency to fragment and categorize.

The true nature of existence is beyond duality, beyond the confines of the ego's preferences and conditioning. It's a unified, undivided whole, where all opposites are reconciled and transcended.

So, I don't choose between this and that, for in the depths of awareness, there is no 'I' to choose, and no 'this' or 'that' to distinguish. The choice itself is an illusion, a fleeting thought in the vast expanse of consciousness.

In nonduality, the focus shifts from making choices to embracing the present moment, just as it is, without judgment or distinction. It's an invitation to explore the depths of awareness, where the illusion of separation dissolves, and the true nature of reality reveals itself.

• Wow
Reactions: catonshrooms
damienlerone03

damienlerone03

May 5, 2024
In the realm of the ultimate reality, there is no choice, no preference, and no distinction between this and that. All apparent choices are mere illusions, manifestations of the mind's tendency to fragment and categorize.

The true nature of existence is beyond duality, beyond the confines of the ego's preferences and conditioning. It's a unified, undivided whole, where all opposites are reconciled and transcended.

So, I don't choose between this and that, for in the depths of awareness, there is no 'I' to choose, and no 'this' or 'that' to distinguish. The choice itself is an illusion, a fleeting thought in the vast expanse of consciousness.

In nonduality, the focus shifts from making choices to embracing the present moment, just as it is, without judgment or distinction. It's an invitation to explore the depths of awareness, where the illusion of separation dissolves, and the true nature of reality reveals itself.
you are using too many big boy words for my small peanut brain it overloaded😔

• Hugs
catonshrooms

catonshrooms

;(
Jul 20, 2024

ok smarty pants if something came to be what existed before something was it nothing? but nothing is something ???

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
you are using too many big boy words for my small peanut brain it overloaded😔
I don't know if it's because I'm small peanut brain and I for some reason
like big boy words which low-key makes me attracted to small peanut brain.
Maybe I like big boy words phenotype because when I was around
seven years old, my girl big boy words in the USA had a phenotype
very much like small peanut brain, and she grabbed me by the big boy words while
my family was in the living room and brought me to her room
and asked me to overload her small peanut brain and my 7-year-old ass
was to embarrassed or ashamed; man, I wish I would have
done so she was begging for it too. Small peanut brain reminds me very
much of her. Plus, I have a feeling she's pretty confident in
what she likes without. Apologies. Like I know in the big boy words
community there is a lot of racist towards small peanut brain people and I
think she heavily fucks with small peanut brain people so that's pretty hot
that she has her own personality without being sorry for it
I wish big boy words would have kept her natural curvy overload with a little
bit of cellulite peanut body type. She had a surgery and made it small brain

• Wow
Spreadingmywings

Spreadingmywings

Student
May 22, 2019
ok smarty pants if something came to be what existed before something was it nothing? but nothing is something ???

You're venturing into the realm of fundamental questions about existence, reality, and the nature of "nothingness"!

In nonduality and some philosophical traditions, the concept of "nothing" is challenged, as it implies the existence of something (i.e., the absence of being). This creates a paradox: 🎙️

• If "nothing" existed before "something," then "nothing" is, in fact, something.
• If "nothing" is something, then it's not truly nothing.

This leads to a few possibilities:

1. Eternal existence: Something has always existed, and there was no "before" or "nothing" prior to existence.
2. Cycles of existence: Existence and non-existence might be cyclical, with periods of being and non-being eternally recurring.
3. Beyond concepts: The nature of existence transcends our concepts of "something" and "nothing," rendering these distinctions meaningless.
🎤
Consider the idea that "nothing" might not be the absence of being but rather an unmanifested or unactualized potential for being. This perspective dissolves the paradox, allowing for the possibility of emergence from a state that's neither something nor nothing.

Mind blown yet?

damienlerone03

damienlerone03

May 5, 2024
I don't know if it's because I'm small peanut brain and I for some reason
like big boy words which low-key makes me attracted to small peanut brain.
Maybe I like big boy words phenotype because when I was around
seven years old, my girl big boy words in the USA had a phenotype
very much like small peanut brain, and she grabbed me by the big boy words while
my family was in the living room and brought me to her room
and asked me to overload her small peanut brain and my 7-year-old ass
was to embarrassed or ashamed; man, I wish I would have
done so she was begging for it too. Small peanut brain reminds me very
much of her. Plus, I have a feeling she's pretty confident in
what she likes without. Apologies. Like I know in the big boy words
community there is a lot of racist towards small peanut brain people and I
think she heavily fucks with small peanut brain people so that's pretty hot
that she has her own personality without being sorry for it
I wish big boy words would have kept her natural curvy overload with a little
bit of cellulite peanut body type. She had a surgery and made it small brain
this was an emotional roller coaster💀🙏

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
  • Wow
Reactions: damienlerone03
damienlerone03

damienlerone03

May 5, 2024
You're venturing into the realm of fundamental questions about existence, reality, and the nature of "nothingness"!

In nonduality and some philosophical traditions, the concept of "nothing" is challenged, as it implies the existence of something (i.e., the absence of being). This creates a paradox: 🎙️

• If "nothing" existed before "something," then "nothing" is, in fact, something.
• If "nothing" is something, then it's not truly nothing.

This leads to a few possibilities:

1. Eternal existence: Something has always existed, and there was no "before" or "nothing" prior to existence.
2. Cycles of existence: Existence and non-existence might be cyclical, with periods of being and non-being eternally recurring.
3. Beyond concepts: The nature of existence transcends our concepts of "something" and "nothing," rendering these distinctions meaningless.
🎤
Consider the idea that "nothing" might not be the absence of being but rather an unmanifested or unactualized potential for being. This perspective dissolves the paradox, allowing for the possibility of emergence from a state that's neither something nor nothing.

Mind blown yet?
i feel like learning about the 4th dimension would be easier than this💀

damienlerone03

damienlerone03

May 5, 2024
what original post are you guys talking about💀

• Hugs
Spreadingmywings

Spreadingmywings

Student
May 22, 2019
i feel like learning about the 4th dimension would be easier than this💀
Nah you are actually beyond words. Just genuinely try to see what this guy is saying and where this questions are pointing to; you'll understand everything i am saying. You are godly; beyond intelligent/genius.

damienlerone03

damienlerone03

May 5, 2024
Nah you are actually beyond words. Just genuinely try to see what this guy is saying and where this questions are pointing to; you'll understand everything i am saying. You are godly; beyond intelligent/genius.

wow i have reached a state of enlightenment unlike no other
Go on. Search for it! The search bar is right there!
ohhh i thought yall were referencing some reddit post or something💀

Spreadingmywings

Spreadingmywings

Student
May 22, 2019
@EvisceratedJester same goes for you, focus, gather your attention/will. It's an attitude; watch the 43 second video. Stop with the superficial attractions; that guy you talk to could just be using you like a cumdumpster for all you know. Normies can not love unconditionally. Transcend all concepts to get a taste. Wake up.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
@EvisceratedJester same goes for you, focus, gather your attention/will. It's an attitude; watch the 43 second video. Stop with the superficial attractions; that guy you talk to could just be using you like a cumdumpster for all you know. Normies can not love unconditionally. Transcend all concepts to get a taste. Wake up.
What?
ohhh i thought yall were referencing some reddit post or something💀
Nope.

• Love
amnesia999

amnesia999

Eats, Shoots, and Leaves
Jun 30, 2024
"This is your last chance. After this there is no turning back. You take THIS, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe... whatever you want to believe. You take the THAT, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Remember, all I'm offering is the truth, nothing more."

- Morpheus, The Matrix