Passerby

Been a guest viewer on here for years
Jul 7, 2020
Read the link below for info,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-54091062

Points of the story that stood out for me,

• Both had health and mental health issues, including one who had cancer
  • Spent a month holiday in Thailand just before
  • An old photograph of the pair was found in Billy's pocket, and their initials and the year 2020 were carved into a tree trunk.
  • Their cause of death was given as suspension.
  • Det Sgt Nicola Mullins (police officer) who attended the scene, said the pair had spent a final evening together with a campfire.
  • One didn't want to leave the other one behind and unfortunately, yes I would say the depression, anxiety with both of them was too much and took its toll.
  • Mr Blunsdon (coroner) said: "It is a tragic and sad story of these young men coming to a decision that there was nothing further to live for and the protective factor which each provided to the other was removed when they both reached the decision there was nothing left to live for."
Can we please just take a moment to show love & respect to these two troubled men who are now at peace and there beautifully executed suicide plan which touched my heart and i'm sure it will yours.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: VivantMort, houseofleaves, gtrfvr and 41 others
Drowning fish

Drowning fish

I want to die
Sep 9, 2020
I hope they are at peace now ❤️

It's a bit selfish of me but I wish I as well would not be alone when I'll commit suicide...

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Cowtipper, Passerby, Meditation guide and 2 others
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Theres something beautiful about this. Unconditional love. Rest in peace x

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Capsaicin78, onthelastday, HowNowBrownCow and 7 others
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Damnt,. Wow... Thanks for sharing that with us.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: joshdoc, Cowtipper, Passerby and 2 others
I

Ijustwantpeace

Feb 21, 2020
I hope they are at peace now ❤

It's a bit selfish of me but I wish I as well would not be alone when I'll commit suicide...

99.99% of the time you will be unfortunately. The harsh reality of this current society. I personally would rather die alone, but Im weird like that because I dont like being seen in a vulnerable state.

• Aww..
Reactions: houseofleaves, it's_all_a_game, Lastsauce and 7 others
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
It touches my heart in different directions. That bond of twins, unconditional love. Not wanting to be without eachother and going together. Theres that part of me that wouldn't mind having someone to go with me. It sounds like they have had it planned for a bit since they took a vacation. I bet they really enjoyed their vacation. I hope they have found the peace they were seeking. Than again, I'm a mom here because my son died in a car accident. My heart goes out to their parents. I could not imagine loosing 2 children. Thank you for sharing, it is heart touching on a lot of levels.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: HowNowBrownCow, it's_all_a_game, Deleted member 24645 and 3 others
AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
I hope they went peacefully together, and are in a better place.

I'm glad one won't have to live without the other.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: HowNowBrownCow, Cowtipper, Passerby and 1 other person
T

Tiedie

Oct 21, 2019
As a twin, I feel this. Thanks for sharing.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Cowtipper and Passerby
JSRF

JSRF

Student
May 30, 2018
Twins creep me out in a funny sense. Two persons, looking nearly identical. A philosophical question that always bugged me: If the cell of a pair of twins didn't split, who of the two would have been born? Or would it be a different person altogether? Existence is weird.

Hope these two are at peace now

• Wow
Reactions: houseofleaves, lofticries, esse_est_percipi and 1 other person
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i'm glad they were able to spend their last moments with each other. i hope they're at peace now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cowtipper and SipSop
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Very touching and brave ....

• Hugs
Reactions: Cowtipper and Deleted member 4993
Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Lost Tigeress In A Human Body
Jul 30, 2020
God Bless Them Both Two Beautiful Stars Together In Peace x
Respects To Them xx

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Cowtipper and Deleted member 4993
Passerby

Passerby

Been a guest viewer on here for years
Jul 7, 2020
Thank you to everyone who showed love here, you're all beautiful too.

Reactions: dozer, Cowtipper and AvaAdore
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Thanks for sharing this, it's bittersweet..I hope they're at peace. Their struggles must have been so difficult, I can't even imagine. There's something poetic about their ctb.

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
99.99% of the time you will be unfortunately. The harsh reality of this current society. I personally would rather die alone, but Im weird like that because I dont like being seen in a vulnerable state.
I am the same peace. Trying to figure how to do that has become something of an issue. There are two others who want to go with me, but I do not think I can do that, nor are they people I can simply ignore. They have good reasons for leaving the planet, but...

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
A philosophical question that always bugged me: If the cell of a pair of twins didn't split, who of the two would have been born? Or would it be a different person altogether? Existence is weird.
I was trying to think of a really clever answer involving quantum mechanics and wave function collapses, but gave up.

Existence is so weird.

• Love
Reactions: VivantMort, it's_all_a_game, Lastsauce and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
I was trying to think of a really clever answer involving quantum mechanics and wave function collapses, but gave up.

Existence is so weird.
Different person altogether.

Reactions: houseofleaves, Soul and esse_est_percipi
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Different person altogether.
or...the single person is the unified field of consciousness of what would have been (in an alternate universe) two separate consciousnesses, had the cell split at the initial stage of fertilization.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
or...the single person is the unified field of consciousness of what would have been (in an alternate universe) two separate consciousnesses, had the cell split at the initial stage of fertilization.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
My family tend toward twins and extra body parts. We have been told that those with extra parts would have been twins, but our counterparts/twins were absorbed in the womb. Sister had two uteri. Took years before she became pregnant. Extra fingers, toes, and nerves, bone and blood vessels. Not sure if the doctor was right, but cannot deny the extra bits.
My family tend toward twins and extra body parts. We have been told that those with extra parts would have been twins, but our counterparts/twins were absorbed in the womb. Sister had two uteri. Took years before she became pregnant. Extra fingers, toes, and nerves, bone and blood vessels. Not sure if the doctor was right, but cannot deny the extra bits.
Sorry...those extra bits can be divided by a number of people. I have extra nerves, blood vessels, bone. My eldest son: bone and blood vessels, my youngest: bone, extra digits. There are others things that are simply a mystery. When being checked for an inguinal hernia they found something that was 'akin to a heart' in the abdomen, but no knows why it is there or what it does. Our lives have been very interesting.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: houseofleaves, Shades of Grey and esse_est_percipi
ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
I remember this story when it happened. It's so sad. Kind of wish I had someone who was totally on my wavelength like that who'd never leave me

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Twins still unnerve me but this story really shows how strong twins' bonds really are.