• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
I planned to use my Antipsychotics as an AE and didn't really research much beyond that and Meto.

However I started looking into Buccastem M when a friend mentioned it to me. Knowing that another good friend, who also loved to research, had planned to use it as an AE.

What I found surprised me.

Buccastem M is an over the counter medication sold in UK pharmacies. It's targeted at people who suffer nausea caused by migraines. I made an assumption that it was probably just dimenhydrinate or cyclizine (antihistamines) but I was wrong.

The active ingredient in Buccastem M is actually Prochlorperazine Maleate. And this my friends, is a DOPAMINE ANTAGONIST, exactly the same as Meto and atypical Antipsychotics.

Therefore, my fellow Brits, rather than spending £30 importing Meto, instead, you can pop to your local pharmacy and get something just as good for £7.

Dosage I hear you ask?
The recommended dose is one or two tablets twice a day for a maximum of 2 days, for adults aged 18 years or over.
That's a 48hr regime.

I don't know about other countries, I haven't looked into it. This information is for people in the UK.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, lambgf, L-L and 5 others
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
You can also get this medication in Australia OTC. It's called Nausetil here. I was going to use it but reading about the different AEs it seems like prochlorperazine is more likely to cause EPS than meto or especially domp.

Reactions: BPD_LE
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
You can also get this medication in Australia OTC. It's called Nausetil here. I was going to use it but reading about the different AEs it seems like prochlorperazine is more likely to cause EPS than meto or especially domp.
This is true. Have some diphenhydramine on hand just incase.

W

WaitingAround2Die

Dec 12, 2019
Thank you @BPD_LE

Another member had DMed me this alternative BUT I hadn't twigged it was a dopamine antagonist which is indeed good news!

• Love
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I have some notes on it here :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-protocol-regime-regimen-notes.27092/#post-509925
( see prochlorperazine parts )

Reactions: mediocre
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
Thank you for letting us know. I'd heard it mentioned here but I thought it wouldn't be as effective as Primperan.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Thank you for letting us know. I'd heard it mentioned here but I thought it wouldn't be as effective as Primperan.
To each their own of course, but I would still prefer meto, because it has a lower EPS risk, and the dosages are more tried-and-tested.
But Stan used Buccastem, so it does have celebrity endorsement.....

• Love
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
Meto isn't readily available in the UK and not everyone has £30 to buy it online. I know I don't. Like Meto, you can test your bodies reaction to it if you're concerned about EPS. It's a viable option often overlooked.
The reason it is thought to have a higher EPS risk is because it's a more effective dopamine blocker than Meto.
I also want to say that there's a lot of scare mongering over EPS. It's likely you will feel something, but unlikely it will be severe enough to interfere with your plan. People on atypical Antipsychotics like myself, are used to having EPS type side effects. For example for me, my legs start to get restless. It's not the end of the world.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
C

can'tdoitanymore

Student
Oct 31, 2019
What isn't clear is the dosage of Buccastem. It says (PROCHLORPERAZINE MALEATE 3 MG, EQUIVALENT TO 1.85 MG PROCHLORPERAZINE BASE). Meto is normally 10mg and your're meant to take 30mg. So should you take 3 of these too or 30mg which would be 10?

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
What isn't clear is the dosage of Buccastem. It says (PROCHLORPERAZINE MALEATE 3 MG, EQUIVALENT TO 1.85 MG PROCHLORPERAZINE BASE). Meto is normally 10mg and your're meant to take 30mg. So should you take 3 of these too or 30mg which would be 10?
I talk about dosage in these notes :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-protocol-regime-regimen-notes.27092/#post-509925
( see prochlorperazine parts )

BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
The active ingredient is not the same as Meto so 30mg would be waaaay too much!! Follow the directions advised in the leaflet 6mg twice a day. Double up for stat 12mg. Or 18mg if your confident you have no side effects.