• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/jackie-doyle-price-beachy-head-13395136

I don't get how she has any skills suited to this role. What is appointing her going to improve for anyone?

Also,

"Doyle-Price employs her partner Mark Coxshall as her part-time Office Manager on a salary up to £30,000. The practice of MPs employing family members has been criticised by some sections of the media on the lines that it promotes nepotism. Although MPs who were first elected in 2017 have been banned from employing family members, the restriction is not retrospective – meaning that Doyle-Price's employment of her partner is lawful."

• Wow
Reactions: 15dec and About_to_Go
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
It's meaningless. It will improve nothing.

Reactions: Walilamdzi, Funkbunny and 15dec
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Yeah, I actually met her and found her to be a very dislikable character. They could at least appoint someone who has some kind of knowledge in the subject though...

Reactions: 15dec
lllll

lllll

Apr 28, 2019
Most suicde prevention is useless, hotlines haven shown any sign of reducing suicides. And she isn't even remotely qualified for that position.

Reactions: Walilamdzi
Monster

Monster

Apr 26, 2019
Most suicde prevention is useless, hotlines haven shown any sign of reducing suicides. And she isn't even remotely qualified for that position.
Suicide hotlines are only helpful for those people who are like "omg something bad just happened, it's the end of the world, I want to kill myself" and do shit in the heat of the moment. Only works for the people who need someone to talk to while their head calms. Doesn't work for chronically suicidal people.

Reactions: NextSummer and Alchemist
lllll

lllll

Apr 28, 2019
Suicide hotlines are only helpful for those people who are like "omg something bad just happened, it's the end of the world, I want to kill myself" and do shit in the heat of the moment. Only works for the people who need someone to talk to while their head calms. Doesn't work for chronically suicidal people.

I know that they have a lot of regulars calling almost every day. But suicide prevention based on hotlines alone is really stupid. People love posting the number as if they were a magical cure.