• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

wannago

wannago

Relief
Dec 4, 2020
Hi everyone, been lurking for a while now as well as taking a look at the wiki.

I've been having trouble with finding accessible SN (which, I had assumed judging by the posts here) that it is usually the most accessible, though I've had a look around and haven't found any vendors/sites offering it without a license or making me feel weird for buying lab supplies. Maybe most users are US, I'm not sure. But general consensus seems like a "You can buy it, but then we'll question it." - regardless of where from. Maybe I'm wrong, don't hold me to that, but it seems fairly weird to obtain. If there are any recommendations, feel free to let me know! :blarg:

Checked out SA, which sounds fairly similar to me, just less safe.

The websites online offering either just make them seem super high profile, all having warnings like "Oxidizing" and "Toxic" -- would they question a purchase to a home address? Of course I've read about the knocks on doors etc., which is probably unlikely if I get the right guidance here.

SA almost seems lower profile overall judging from first hit websites, but this is less attractive of a choice for me.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
The search tool isn't working again but there's a lot of ppl from the UK asking the same thing. Basically in some countries it's a controlled substance and I think one of those countries happens to be UK and a lotta ppl have trouble finding it. If you try to create a post and write "UK SN" in the title, posts with similar posts could pop up. I noticed this feature is new and it might be replacing the search tool feature but I'm not sure. I guess it's a way to prevent repetitive posts.

Reactions: mirko and wannago
LittleBabyNothing

LittleBabyNothing

Suffering Autointoxification
Nov 22, 2020
Sellers in the uk don't sell SN to individuals. Mine arrived today from US via courier. I had tried from europe but orders were cancelled. I looked at SA too, similar issues in getting as SN. and must be super careful to protect others if used.

Deleted member 25349

Deleted member 25349

SNDreams
Jan 11, 2021
Sellers in the uk don't sell SN to individuals. Mine arrived today from US via courier. I had tried from europe but orders were cancelled. I looked at SA too, similar issues in getting as SN. and must be
Hiya =). I sent you a PM. I hope you can help me.

Reactions: wannago