• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
I'm trying to purchase SN from a different source than the one I had originally intended due to stock issues. I'm probably going to get 500g, which is a lot but it's dirt cheap. Which is making me question if I'm buying the right chemical considering the price. So, I found some of the chemical properties of the SN, I'd be purchasing. Is this the right one?

Pic doesn't include any info about the source, only chemical properties collected from a different website altogether.

Also is it high enough quality? It's supposedly for lab use, Minimum assay = 99.1%

SN

Last edited:
Reactions: sewycidial
h.s.p.

h.s.p.

Once a rebel, forever a rebel
Dec 8, 2023
Yes, it looks good. Lab grade with Minimum assay = 99.1% is very pure.
The only minor mismatch is the melting point, I've always seen it being 271°C, but I don't think it's important.
P.S. I did some research but I'm not an expert, so other answers would be very welcome

Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
The only minor mismatch is the melting point, I've always seen it being 271°C, but I don't think it's important.
Yeah, the melting point seems to be 271 degrees but the one listed here is for decomposition instead which is 280.

Reactions: h.s.p.