• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

spiritmoon

spiritmoon

hi there.
Jul 14, 2023
Hello everyone. Originally, I was going to do partial hanging or something similar because I didn't have access to any good methods. But things have fortunately changed, so SN as a method seems doable.

I've done basic research but I need a source. If anyone's willing to DM me one I would be grateful. RecentIy MDS has been who everyone is ordering from. I know I haven't really made much of a name for myself on this site, that's mostly because I spend more time browsing/researching than actually talking. I don't really have much to add to conversations as I can find most of what I need with the search bar.

Anyways, I do have some big questions for when the SN arrives.
  1. Will it be delivered straight to my house or will I need to drive somewhere to pick it up? I don't live alone which is why I ask this.
  2. How will it be packaged?
  3. What's the likelihood of a welfare check? I live in the United States. This is absolutely crucial as if people I live with become aware of the SN then my hopes of using this method are pretty much gone until I move out. There's pretty much no excuses I could give for possessing it and I can't wait that long.
I will likely go back to partial if this doesn't work. I just can't wait a long time for my situation to change or for another miracle method to come up. It's sad, I know. Thanks for reading.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
I'm not sure why but for some reason I can't DM you. When I hover over your profile name, the "Start conversation" button that usually appears is not there. Maybe there's a setting on your account that you need to change to allow DMs?

spiritmoon

spiritmoon

hi there.
Jul 14, 2023
I'm not sure why but for some reason I can't DM you. When I hover over your profile name, the "Start conversation" button that usually appears is not there. Maybe there's a setting on your account that you need to change to allow DMs?
Private messages have been down as far as I'm aware. Unless I'm missing something. You can just use the conversation feature.

Ksmиda

Ksmиda

Will I die too soon or live too long?
Oct 23, 2023
Private messages have been down as far as I'm aware. Unless I'm missing something. You can just use the conversation feature.
It might be because you need to change the setting "Start conversations with me" under privacy.

uniqueusername4

uniqueusername4

Aug 13, 2023
Could you DM me too please? TIA!

uniqueusername4

uniqueusername4

Aug 13, 2023
If you get it can you dm it to me please aswell? I'd appreciate it if you did
I think your account might be too new. Idk what the waiting period is but it is definitely more than a day

<user>

<user>

I just need to sleep for a while
Feb 18, 2024
I think your account might be too new. Idk what the waiting period is but it is definitely more than a day
Aw man. Yeah the accounts only a few days old. If you find any other way that'd be great, don't worry about it too much though

spiritmoon

spiritmoon

hi there.
Jul 14, 2023
I've updating my settings, maybe try now?

B

BitSad

Feb 21, 2024
If anyone is willing to PM as well I'd be immensely grateful.
At first I wanted to go with partial hanging (and I'm still trying basically everyday) but starting to feel that I'm too chicken and seriously need a reliable other method.

Ww42

Ww42

Student
Feb 24, 2024
If you could PM me too thatd be appreciated. I tried from IC two years ago and failed and now i cant get anymore from him

h.s.p.

h.s.p.

Please tell mom this is not her fault
Dec 8, 2023
I have a generic answer to your first question only, I'm sorry. I'm not sure how USPS works, but in case an express courier is involved, most of the time you can have your parcel delivered to a pickup point (i.e. Mail Boxes Etc.). When you find a source, see if you can arrange such a shipment option

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
If you could PM me too thatd be appreciated. I tried from IC two years ago and failed and now i cant get anymore from him
Hes been arrested that's why.

K

kcatchesthebus

Jun 29, 2023
I'd appreciate a PM from someone if they wouldn't mind! I need help. I'm exhausted