etrnllxid

etrnllxid

blunt
Aug 9, 2023
I tried partial hanging but it's so uncomfortable that I'm abandoning it, survival instinct too annoying. I'm in the states (USA) and all I want is a valid SN source, I scour threads and all I see are outdated sources and vague ass responses like "search the dark web" …. wtf? totally unhelpful lol. Even since I've joined I've only been set on dying yet I can't go out how I want to. Through this site I found an antiemetic source that ships internationally but has a risk of getting seized but I can't get some salt? This could only be the result of these "prolifers" or NBA defender levels of gatekeeping.

If you have an SN source based in the US please hit my PM. perferably cheap cause I was born into poverty and continue to live in it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Some place nice, HappyForever?, dialogos and 2 others
lament.

lament.

the Immortal
Jun 28, 2023
In the same situation atm, can't find any reliable sources that ship to the UK and I can find 0 UK based sources, I think it's because SN has become somewhat publicly linked to suicide, causing health check ups on anyone caught buying it and such.

• Aww..
Reactions: dialogos
RainLover

RainLover

Just another one
Aug 9, 2023
Just sent a PM, they ship worldwide and it's fairly cheap

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 65988 and dialogos
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Hello, could you also PM me the source?
Your account is to young for those kind of questions. How can OP be sure you can be trusted? Interact with the community first a bit more.

Reactions: BrainShower
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Hey i need that source too, could you please send me it
Your account is also to young to be asking those questions. Interact with the community first a bit. Let people get to know you a bit better

Sandy9

Sandy9

27clubherewego
Dec 13, 2023
Your account is to young for those kind of questions. How can OP be sure you can be trusted? Interact with the community first a bit more.
Unfortunately, I don't plan on being here for much longer. I made this account with the intentions of ctb by January and SN is highly preferred, but I'll resort to other methods if I'm unable to obtain. But fair enough, that makes sense and is a reasonable request.

tvoisluga

tvoisluga

trapped in a body
Dec 22, 2023
I tried partial hanging but it's so uncomfortable that I'm abandoning it, survival instinct too annoying. I'm in the states (USA) and all I want is a valid SN source, I scour threads and all I see are outdated sources and vague ass responses like "search the dark web" …. wtf? totally unhelpful lol. Even since I've joined I've only been set on dying yet I can't go out how I want to. Through this site I found an antiemetic source that ships internationally but has a risk of getting seized but I can't get some salt? This could only be the result of these "prolifers" or NBA defender levels of gatekeeping.

If you have an SN source based in the US please hit my PM. perferably cheap cause I was born into poverty and continue to live in it.
probably my reply is useless af given your finanial circumstance but ive got my sn by pure luck from someone who only sells in 1 area of eastern europe and arent shipping worldwide and never will. you could fly out to here as a last resort similar to how people go to south america for n but yeah. im sorry i cant suggest any more accessible options to you, here media coverage about sn thankfully doesn exist at all. Such a contrast with the uk for example which is a few hundreds kilometers away but have such serious control. And same for the whole West really, sometimes it surpises me how many things are controlled over there for you guys.

BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
If this forum wasn't full of people blabbing about sources and shit in totally public threads then there would be a million sources. But nobody ever seems to learn.
It's just frustrating to watch. I myself am not looking for sn (my method is secure) but I hate seeing all the cops on here getting people to give up their sources.

Seriously, i love the site but everyone here needs some lessons in how to do illegal shit (opsec)

Also, when a stranger(esp. new acc) asks you to pm the source, don't pm the cop the source.

Reactions: DreamEnd and sad4dayz
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
If this forum wasn't full of people blabbing about sources and shit in totally public threads then there would be a million sources. But nobody ever seems to learn.
It's just frustrating to watch. I myself am not looking for sn (my method is secure) but I hate seeing all the cops on here getting people to give up their sources.

Seriously, i love the site but everyone here needs some lessons in how to do illegal shit (opsec)

Also, when a stranger(esp. new acc) asks you to pm the source, don't pm the cop the source.
Agreed. Also the guy probably died/left the forum

I

ilaya

Dec 31, 2023
I am. new and looking for SN. Not a cop. Im desperate. Ive tried partial and inert, but SI too strong for both. I cant spend another day on earth.