• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

AL-SL-AK

AL-SL-AK

Jan 6, 2024
Hey,

I'm new to this forum. I found it after recently reading an article about the chef in Canada sending out CTB kits. I live in the UK so the "poison" wasn't named in the press and I assumed it to be N - found out from international articles it was SN.

I actually sourced N from a Chinese company around 10 years ago. I'd been scammed a few times before getting the real thing. Having it there if I wanted to reach for it brought some comfort, even if I did question how the hell I was going to swallow a cup of it. Testing 1g was still to this day, the worst thing I've ever tasted. Unfortunately tho, my bf and discarded it when he could tell my mental health was declining.

I managed to find another contact called D but judging from a recent post on here - it would seem he's now scamming people.

Without going into too much - after years of trying to find my place in the world, I discovered I am unable to have my own biological children. I already knew it was going to be hard for me but to find out it will never be a possibility has killed any hope I had. I've always been a naturally low mood person but the hope that one day I would have my own family was the only thing that kept me going.

Having had the N for so long I never looked into anything else. Finding out about SN but knowing all the restrictions, is making me so mad I didn't know about it when you could buy it on Amazon - and for £50 😩

Anyone know of any countries it's easy to get it through post. I don't mind flying somewhere. I'm just worried I'd get a welfare check and arrested in a foreign country. I've tried reading through some threads but my mind isn't there at the minute.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you're having a rough time in your life. Afaik people have sourced N in South America in recent months. Shipping SN to the UK may alert customs but as you said you would consider traveling you can go in a vacation in the EU, try to acquire it there and then travel home by ferry bc SN is oxidizing and may not be allowed in planes.

Reactions: AL-SL-AK
AL-SL-AK

AL-SL-AK

Jan 6, 2024
I'm sorry you're having a rough time in your life. Afaik people have sourced N in South America in recent months. Shipping SN to the UK may alert customs but as you said you would consider traveling you can go in a vacation in the EU, try to acquire it there and then travel home by ferry bc SN is oxidizing and may not be allowed in planes.
Sorry, my brain isn't working as of late. I'm finding it hard to keep information. Do you happen to know the countries that it would be the easiest? And websites?

I suppose I could keep it in my check-in luggage and not carry it on with me

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Sorry, my brain isn't working as of late. I'm finding it hard to keep information. Do you happen to know the countries that it would be the easiest? And websites?

I suppose I could keep it in my check-in luggage and not carry it on with me
I recall a thread where someone mentioned they were successful in Peru but I have neither further info nor websites nor sources. You can use the search. It's difficult everywhere and I assume speaking Spanish may be a big advantage.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
No need to travel the world, you can find pentobarbital on the respected dark net markets. SN you can get on the clearnet if you look enough.

Reactions: AL-SL-AK