• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

wilbursoot6969

wilbursoot6969

Nov 1, 2023
I live with my family. A welfare check is a death sentence for me for this reason. If my abusive mother gets a hint that I have suicidal intentions, my life becomes a nightmare.

What can I do to avoid a welfare check from happening? Surely if I order the SN to a delivery collection point, the police won't be able to track my address? Is there anything stopping me from doing that?

I've also seen someone suggest on here to deliver it to an abandoned house. I don't even know where there are any abandoned houses around me. I'd also have to check the house can still receive mail, and that I have a way of getting it, obviously.

A PO box maybe? Would it take long to get one?

I guess if all else fails, I could just order it to the house. How can I avoid a welfare check then?

I'm just weighing up my options. If I can't get SN, then I'll jump in front of a train.

F

fire12362

Student
Dec 10, 2023
I'd say if you must ship it to your house, put it under the name of one of your neighbors, but put the address as yours. Once you know the exact day when you're receiving your package, make sure you're home when it comes.

wilbursoot6969

wilbursoot6969

Nov 1, 2023
I'd say if you must ship it to your house, put it under the name of one of your neighbors, but put the address as yours. Once you know the exact day when you're receiving your package, make sure you're home when it comes.
How would that stop the police coming to my house?

F

fire12362

Student
Dec 10, 2023
Simply deny you ordered anything under your name. I'm not saying it's the best idea. Just something I've come up with off the top of my head

wilbursoot6969

wilbursoot6969

Nov 1, 2023
Simply deny you ordered anything under your name. I'm not saying it's the best idea. Just something I've come up with off the top of my head
Oh yeah, I see what you mean now. That's an idea I thought of anyways - I was going to order the SN with a fake name, and if the police shows up I can be like "that's not me".

eLdus

eLdus

Apr 9, 2022
Hi, I'm not sure what country you're in, but if UK then setting up a PO box takes about 7 days. If you do that, then the police can only track you via payment method I think? It's not a guarantee, but has to be a worth a try to lower the chances.

wilbursoot6969

wilbursoot6969

Nov 1, 2023
Hi, I'm not sure what country you're in, but if UK then setting up a PO box takes about 7 days. If you do that, then the police can only track you via payment method I think? It's not a guarantee, but has to be a worth a try to lower the chances.
Shit, I didn't know it would be that fast. Thank you. I am in the UK, yes. Wouldn't the police only be able to track me by payment method if I order the delivery to a collection point as well? Save the effort and time of setting up a PO box

eLdus

eLdus

Apr 9, 2022
Yes, I guess a collection point would work the same, if that's something you can arrange.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
You can get a po box at any ups store i think , easy to do if you have one close by.