• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
Cuz people are finally using their brains and realising that this whole life game is stupid and pointless. Only primitive dumb animals would want to live in this vile planet.

Yeah, even in modern society, it's such a pain to deal with issue after issue. Health issues, dietary issues, financial issues, transportation issues, work issues, family issues, romantic relationship issues, insurance issues...There's always something that goes wrong and somehow I'm suppose to have a stupid smile on my face and feel grateful.

Reactions: Amber1974, ihatepain and Maravillosa
ihatepain

ihatepain

I never wanted to be born.
Mar 24, 2019
Yeah, even in modern society, it's such a pain to deal with issue after issue. Health issues, dietary issues, financial issues, transportation issues, work issues, family issues, romantic relationship issues, insurance issues...There's always something that goes wrong and somehow I'm suppose to have a stupid smile on my face and feel grateful.
Yes, there will always be more pain than pleasure in every sentient life. And yes, everything is about pain and pleasure (many will disagree with me but it is the truth).

Reactions: iinner and HGL91
Ko9

Ko9

Student
Jun 30, 2019
For millennial's and gen-x it is as great as the Depression of the 30s.

Reactions: HGL91