• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
C? Boston in Autumn is very beautiful, according to Google Images.
Unfortunately that's true and not a lie. Never been to Boston, least of all in the fall though from what I've seen it's indeed beautiful.

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
Death and dying

A. I used to be afraid of drowning.
B. I picked up Bible verses from the obituaries.
C. I had a morbid fascination with cemeteries and crematoria.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
Jackpot!

I was afraid of dying in a fire. To be more specific, I was terrified of being trapped in a fire. Movies and tv shows with such scenes traumatised me when I was younger, and so did real-life incidents. One Chinese New Year we were on our way to visit Mom's friend and there was a fire that broke out at a plant nursery. (There was speculation about arson and insurance fraud.) It was the first time I had seen a fire that 'big', and it put the fear of fire in me.

Then came chronic pain and I realised there are worse ways to go than dying in a fire...

Well, that was depressing. Your turn now.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Jackpot!

I was afraid of dying in a fire. To be more specific, I was terrified of being trapped in a fire. Movies and tv shows with such scenes traumatised me when I was younger, and so did real-life incidents. One Chinese New Year we were on our way to visit Mom's friend and there was a fire that broke out at a plant nursery. (There was speculation about arson and insurance fraud.) It was the first time I had seen a fire that 'big', and it put the fear of fire in me.

Then came chronic pain and I realised there are worse ways to go than dying in a fire...
Dang...on a related note, I was also traumatized by fire early on as a child but mainly because when I was around 4 I was taken to multiple restaurants where the chefs cook things and make big fires in front of you...To this day I still won't touch a stove so I can't imagine how hard it must've been seeing an actual fire like that at a young age too...

Anyways,

A. I hate cereal because my dad once forced me to eat a bunch to the point where I was throwing it up and milk was shooting out of my nose. I also find the idea of milk touching anything except chocolate syrup and tea really gross.
B. I hate opera style music because my dad was really into it.
C. I hate wearing socks even though I'll still wear them when I have to.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
Dang...on a related note, I was also traumatized by fire early on as a child but mainly because when I was around 4 I was taken to multiple restaurants where the chefs cook things and make big fires in front of you...
You don't say. I'm impressed by their fearlessness and mastery of the wok. I can say I'm good (:ahhha:) at sauté and pan-frying, but that's as far as I'll go. Wok and flambé are out of my league.

A. I hate cereal because my dad once forced me to eat a bunch to the point where I was throwing it up and milk was shooting out of my nose. I also find the idea of milk touching anything except chocolate syrup and tea really gross.
B. I hate opera style music because my dad was really into it.
C. I hate wearing socks even though I'll still wear them when I have to.
B, gut feeling.

Last edited:
  • Love
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
Yup, even though my dad does like opera music, I happen to like it too. Otherwise I'd probably hate all the Fire Emblem games lol.
My dad and I have very little in common and I don't hate it one bit :pfff:

Okay here goes!

Cheese

A. I have tried authentic Mozzarella before.
B. I have tried authentic Parmesan (Parmigiano Reggiano) before.
C. I have tried authentic Cheddar before.

• Yay!
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
A. My Byleth got into Elite Smash recently :D
B. I recently bought myself 18 bottles of root beer/cream soda. :D
C. My friend helped me apply to a job recently and submit applications. :D

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
A. My Byleth got into Elite Smash recently :D
B. I recently bought myself 18 bottles of root beer/cream soda. :D
C. My friend helped me apply to a job recently and submit applications. :D
B? I do hope A and C are true :hug:

• Hugs
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
C is correct. It's a lie. My friend did help me apply by sending me links to stuff but it turns out they were mostly out of state so I can't really apply to them. :ahhha:

Your turn! :hug:

• Hugs
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
C is correct. It's a lie. My friend did help me apply by sending me links to stuff but it turns out they were mostly out of state so I can't really apply to them. :ahhha:
Aw, too bad...

Anyways, all the best in your future endeavors :hug:

Fast food side dishes

A. McDonald's: I prefer a Corn Cup to French Fries.
B. Carl's Jr: Salsa is just irresistible. Often, I'd shamelessly help myself to seconds, thirds, fourths...as many as I can.
C. KFC: I didn't, and still don't like coleslaw.

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
A? McDonald's doesn't have anything like corn cups where I live. :O
We have them here. It's delicious, at least to me. Not only that, it's also the healthier option. Perhaps people are becoming more health-conscious.

Anyways, try again.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Weeb Lyrics:

A. I know all the lyrics to the Japanese version of the Lost in Thoughts All Alone song from Fire Emblem Fates.
B. I know all the lyrics to the Japanese version of the Edge of Dawn song from Fire Emblem Three Houses.
C. I know all the lyrics to the Japanese version of the Fire Emblem Heroes main theme.

• Yay!
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
A. I know all the lyrics to the Japanese version of the Lost in Thoughts All Alone song from Fire Emblem Fates.
B. I know all the lyrics to the Japanese version of the Edge of Dawn song from Fire Emblem Three Houses.
C. I know all the lyrics to the Japanese version of the Fire Emblem Heroes main theme.
A? Just a wild guess. The only FE I've played is Sacred Stones (GBA) and I didn't get very far.

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020

B? Another guess :ahhha:

• Yay!