• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
Ah, good times I had with (narcissist) Dad...

A. There was this one time nDad exaggerated about his heart condition. I was so afraid of losing him that I thought about CTB if it happened.
B. There were occasions where nDad tried to sow discord between me and Mom. One day after we had a quarrel nDad told me behind her back that she was mentally unstable, and her unpredictability meant she could cut me up with a knife.
C. NDad put a password on my computer and confiscated my consoles. Doing so proved to be effective in getting me to limit my game time.

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Sounds like A could be a lie because if the others are true CTB'ing over him would be even more sad

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
Is B the lie then? Though I can believe it because my dad used to say similar stuff...
B is not a lie. I wish it were. Mom was a disciplinarian at times, but she did what she did for the right reasons and I can vouch for that. As for NDad, I'm no expert so I wouldn't try to diagnose him. All I can say is that he sees the negative in everything, and thinks that only he knows whats best for you, despite being what you'd call an 'absent father'.

C is the lie. Putting a password on my computer and confiscating my consoles was effective until I discovered the Internet cafe.

No one got it right, so I'll go next.

Beef

A. I've had A5 wagyu before.
B. I've had raw beef before.
C. I like my steak rare to medium-rare.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Because it's my birthday :tongue::

A. Last year for my birthday I went to Olive Garden with my friends because of the Olive Garden joke in the Sonic movie.
B. My favorite birthday cake that I've ever had was this discontinued orange creamsicle cake from Whole Foods. My sister hates it because she thinks it tastes like soap.
C. I'm the oldest in my friend group, yet act like the youngest most of the time. A lot of my friends are 2 to 6 years younger than me.

• Yay!
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
A. Last year for my birthday I went to Olive Garden with my friends because of the Olive Garden joke in the Sonic movie.
B. My favorite birthday cake that I've ever had was this discontinued orange creamsicle cake from Whole Foods. My sister hates it because she thinks it tastes like soap.
C. I'm the oldest in my friend group, yet act like the youngest most of the time. A lot of my friends are 2 to 6 years younger than me.
A? Olive Garden sure was dead set on pandering to diehard fans of the franchise...

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
B? I had no idea what an 'orange creamsicle cake' was and had to Google this one too.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
B? I had no idea what an 'orange creamsicle cake' was and had to Google this one too.
That one is also true sadly. C was the lie. I'm the second oldest of my friends, younger by about 8 months. The rest of this statement is true though.

Anyone else can take the next turn. :hug:
Edit: (I meant anyone else besides me lol)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
Here goes:

A. Butterscotch is my all-time-favourite ice-cream flavour.
B. Before I formed my own political opinion, I did as the adults did, which was to shit on the ruling party (ours is a one-party state).
C. Kids Next Door was my favourite Cartoon Network show.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Here goes:

A. Butterscotch is my all-time-favourite ice-cream flavour.
B. Before I formed my own political opinion, I did as the adults did, which was to shit on the ruling party (ours is a one-party state).
C. Kids Next Door was my favourite Cartoon Network show.
Is A the lie? :O

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yup! KND was my second favourite Cartoon Network show. My first was Teen Titans. Then came Teen Titans Go...

View attachment 61438
Yeah, Teen Titans is definitely up there on their best shows too! Go however... :ahhha:

A. I'm very excited for Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl.
B. I'm very excited for Pokemon Legends: Arceus
C. I'm so excited enough for both that Pokemon is now my favorite franchise again.

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
A. I'm very excited for Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl.
B. I'm very excited for Pokemon Legends: Arceus
C. I'm so excited enough for both that Pokemon is now my favorite franchise again.
B? Many say the low frame rate needs to be fixed...

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
Chocolate

A. Dark chocolate is my least favourite form of chocolate.
B. The first time I had chocolate fondue was at a school carnival.
C. Black Forest is my favourite chocolate cake.

• Love
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Chocolate

A. Dark chocolate is my least favourite form of chocolate.
B. The first time I had chocolate fondue was at a school carnival.
C. Black Forest is my favourite chocolate cake.
I already hope A is the lie lol, only because I personally consider dark chocolate my favorite form of chocolate. :ahhha:

• Love
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
I already hope A is the lie lol, only because I personally consider dark chocolate my favorite form of chocolate. :ahhha:
Correct! I've only recently begun to appreciate dark chocolate. As of now it's my favourite. I used to like white the most, but as I get older I tend to prefer foods that are less sweet.

Your turn!

• Hugs
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
A. I've never been camping before.
B. I've never been surfing before.
C. I've never been to Boston in the Fall.