• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
didn't even know that there are three parts of madagascar or kung-fu panda. ^^ didn't see any of these.
but nevertheless i go with B.
You're correct. Kung Fu Panda 2 is the best one obviously. Your turn.

Reactions: DocNo
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
You're correct. Kung Fu Panda 2 is the best one obviously. Your turn.

damn. i feared i would be right. :D

mhm. let's see.

A. for over ten years i did spend more than 3k euros a year for taking cabs.
B. i had for some time over 5 computers.
C. the biggest apartment i ever lived in was 40 square meters.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
C? I'm dumb with the metric system but that still sounds kind of small.

DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
C? I'm dumb with the metric system but that still sounds kind of small.

correct. i for some time lived in a 100 square meter apartment. what measuring unit do you use for apartment sizes?
and it's not that small for one person. i grew up at 28 square meters partly with three people and without water and toilet in the apartment.

• Wow
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
correct. i for some time lived in a 100 square meter apartment. what measuring unit you use for apartment sizes?
I'm pretty sure we use feet in the US. A meter is about three feet so I can see how that's quite small.

I guess I'm up again. This time I think I'll wait for three responses (one of each answer) before confirming if it's correct, unless it's guessed right away lol.

A. My favorite flavor for sunflower seeds is Ranch.
B. Even though I'm Chinese, I once managed to go a whole year when I was in middle school without eating any rice.
C. I've been craving a specific kind of pizza for weeks now because of a coupon on my fridge but they don't deliver to my house which is the only reason why I haven't gotten it yet. That pizza has a stuffed crust with three toppings and is from Pizza Hut.

DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
I'm pretty sure we use feet in the US. A meter is about three feet so I can see how that's quite small.

I guess I'm up again. This time I think I'll wait for three responses (one of each answer) before confirming if it's correct, unless it's guessed right away lol.

A. My favorite flavor for sunflower seeds is Ranch.
B. Even though I'm Chinese, I once managed to go a whole year when I was in middle school without eating any rice.
C. I've been craving a specific kind of pizza for weeks now because of a coupon on my fridge but they don't deliver to my house which is the only reason why I haven't gotten it yet. That pizza has a stuffed crust with three toppings and is from Pizza Hut.

yeah. now that you say it i am also sure that it's feet.

let's say A.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
yeah. now that you say it i am also sure that it's feet.

let's say A.
Damn, that was the lie. I guess I made it too easy somehow... My favorite flavor of sunflower seeds is actually BUFFALO Ranch...

DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
Damn, that was the lie. I guess I made it too easy somehow... My favorite flavor of sunflower seeds is actually BUFFALO Ranch...

it sounded like the one which it not that weird. ^^ no offense. so i gave it a try.

damn. and now i have to think of something. i hate this game. oh wait. i started with this shit. :D

A. i once played in my youth a game of chess only in my mind against an opponent.
B. i lived for some time from my online poker earnings.
C. i won several table tennis games playing with a wooden plank.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Is it C? If not then that's impressive.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
A. I recently received a DNA test and was extremely disappointed by the results.
B. I've spent over $2000 on Fire Emblem Heroes.
C. I've got a dimple on the right side of my face that only appears when I smile.

DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
B

i guess we are the remaining left playing this game ^^

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
B is......unfortunately true.........

My rationalization has always been that I probably would have spent that much money anyway if I had a girlfriend...

• Wow
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'm not a fan of any game with microtransactions, mobile or not. I've learned my lesson. Granado Espada was my biggest mistake.

I'm back. I think @DocNo it's your turn.
Actually the lie still hasn't been guessed yet. Sorry I should have been more specific ^_^

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
A. I recently received a DNA test and was extremely disappointed by the results.
B. I've spent over $2000 on Fire Emblem Heroes.
C. I've got a dimple on the right side of my face that only appears when I smile.
A. Gut feeling.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
A. Gut feeling.
Nope. That one is also a truth. C was actually the lie because the dimple's actually on the left side of my face (although I guess it's on the right from other people's perspective maybe I should have been more specific...)

You can go now since @DocNo and I play this so much. :smiling:

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
A. I managed to clear the first Metal Slug under five continues.
B. I achieved 100% completion in Blasphemous.
C. I got an S-rank for every level in Prinny: Can I Really Be the Hero?

These are pretty obscure video games. Take a wild guess maybe?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Guess I'll keep the video game achievements trend:

A. King K. Rool is the only character I have in Elite Smash, not even any of my mains.
B. Pokémon Sword is the only main series Pokémon game I've ever fully completed the Pokédex for.
C. I had the highest rank score in the highest league on the very last day that the mobile game Sonic Runners was online.

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
A. King K. Rool is the only character I have in Elite Smash, not even any of my mains.
B. Pokémon Sword is the only main series Pokémon game I've ever fully completed the Pokédex for.
C. I had the highest rank score in the highest league on the very last day that the mobile game Sonic Runners was online.
B. I assume you'll have to trade Pokémon with someone who has Pokémon Shield.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
B. I assume you'll have to trade Pokémon with someone who has Pokémon Shield.
Actually this one is not a lie. I do have one other friend who plays Pokémon and happened to have Shield. I also had plenty of help from doing lots of Wonder trades (the thing in game that lets you trade with a completely random person so you can get anything). It's also true that this was the only game I was able to achieve this with so far (which is probably also because the Pokédex cut out a lot of Pokémon)

• Love
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
A? Heard you need a fair bit of grinding.

Actually this one is not a lie. I do have one other friend who plays Pokémon and happened to have Shield. I also had plenty of help from doing lots of Wonder trades (the thing in game that lets you trade with a completely random person so you can get anything). It's also true that this was the only game I was able to achieve this with so far (which is probably also because the Pokédex cut out a lot of Pokémon)
Mad respect from an old gen player.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
A? Heard you need a fair bit of grinding.
Yup! This is the lie because I actually do have a few other characters in but I just had my friends who are better players use my account. It is true I don't have my mains on though. Your turn!

Mad respect from an old gen player.
Heh, I've played all the old generations too, I've just never been able to complete the dex until now lol. :pfff:

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
A. When I was a kid I wanted to become a Christian as I was drawn to a religion of peace and the idea of a loving god.

B. When I was a kid I thought Buddhism was a pessimistic religion. One is to accumulate merits across multiple lifetimes spanning countless aeons to even have a chance to hear the Dhamma (Buddha's teachings). Only then can one be on the path to enlightenment and liberation from suffering. (Which will again, take a long, long time.) Why even try?

C. Growing up in a Buddhist family, I was indoctrinated that for every sin there is a consequence. After your death and subsequent judgement, if you have sinned you will be given the punishment you rightly deserve, in hell or otherwise.

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
A? Seems kind of unlikely to me at least.