• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
Sweet. I didn't think I'd guess it right away lol.

A. I spent over $200 on snacks for myself last weekend.
B. I spent all day today watching Ben 10.
C. I had a dog named Rocky who we gave that name because he was a Boxer.
A

• Wow
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
This one was already answered. My new ones are on page 3. It's an honest mistake though. :ahhha:

Here they are again:
Ok I'll go next:

A. I have never initiated a private message with anyone on this forum, they always messaged me first.
B. I have been following my own rule for the Actor/Movie/Actor Game in this forum where I refuse to use any search engine to help me and I only use my own memory to contribute to that thread.
C. My first profile picture for this forum used to be Sam the Eagle from the Muppets.

Last edited:
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
A. I have never initiated a private message with anyone on this forum, they always messaged me first.
B. I have been following my own rule for the Actor/Movie/Actor Game in this forum where I refuse to use any search engine to help me and I only use my own memory to contribute to that thread.
C. My first profile picture for this forum used to be Sam the Eagle from the Muppets.
B. If it's true, props to you.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
B. If it's true, props to you.
B is true, meaning C is the lie. My very first profile picture on this site was actually some random character from Star Wars the Clone Wars that I thought looked kind of cool.

You can go next this time. :happy:

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
A. I installed a mod that lets you kill children in Skyrim.
B. Igni is my favourite sign in The Witcher 3 because I like setting people/wildlife/monsters on fire.
C. I made a profit from the sale of tobacco and cannabis-derived products in Stardew Valley.

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
A is not true. No matter how children like Braith annoyed me, it never got to the point where I wanted them to die. Pity I never got very far in Skyrim, the list of reprehensible things you can do is endless.

I'll go since nobody got the right answer.

A. Abstract art is my least favorite fine art style.
B. Impressionism is my least favorite fine art style.
C. Surrealism is my least favorite fine art style.

DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
hey guys.

i know i am a shitty host but i am happy that you seem to like the game and keep it alive.
sometimes i will visit but still then i hope you have a good time here :)

so keep lying :D

Last edited:
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
Correct. While some pieces are pleasing to look at, I don't see how people can make hundreds of millions of dollars just by splashing paint on a canvas.

You're next!

i am understanding your criticism. but the art is not the problem. it's the culture business and our crazy economic system in general (but i spare that for now ^^). cause it's also insane to pay hundreds of millions of dollars for any other painting.

stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
A: I often sleep on my side rolled up like a ball with my knees pulled as close as possible to my upper body
B: I often sleep on my stomach with my hands under my head and my legs weirdly bend
C: I often sleep completely still like a corpse without moving the entire night on my back and even my arms crossed in front of me

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
A sounds like the hardest position to sleep in personally.

Reactions: stygal
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
A: I often sleep on my side rolled up like a ball with my knees pulled as close as possible to my upper body
B: I often sleep on my stomach with my hands under my head and my legs weirdly bend
C: I often sleep completely still like a corpse without moving the entire night on my back and even my arms crossed in front of me
I'll go with A, just to be different.

• Wow
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
None of you was right and nobody else answered...so I solve it: The lie was B.
Used to sleep on my stomach during my childhood but switched to my back and for the first few days I dreamed upside down. Haha.

And nowadays I'm very motionless because I don't want to "provoke" my painful twitching legs...if I do so...I roll up into position A.

DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
ok. cause nobody guessed it right i go next.

A. i made party for three days with a collapsed lung wing.
B. i never did take more than 60 painkillers in a month against my migraine headaches.
C. i drank once for 2 weeks straight only water

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
A. i made party for three days with a collapsed lung wing.
B. i never did take more than 60 painkillers in a month against my migraine headaches.
C. i drank once for 2 weeks straight only water
A. Sounds very painful.

DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
Is C the lie?

nope. also true.

B is the lie cause i had some months in my life where i took over 60 painkillers a month.

so. whoever wants can go next.

drinking water for 2 weeks maybe saved my life 3 years ago when i was close to ctb. cause fasting that massively has a mood lifting effect. did see this at a documentary and i felt it too. it was discovered by a russian psychatrist when his clients refused eating that their mood at some point got better. now there are even places where you can do it under medical surveillance.

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Ok I'll go next:

A. Madagascar 3 is my favorite of the Madagascar movies.
B. Kung Fu Panda 3 is my favorite of the Kung Fu Panda movies.
C. Spider-Man 3 is my favorite of the original Raimi Spider-Man movies.

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
A. Madagascar 3 is my favorite of the Madagascar movies.
B. Kung Fu Panda 3 is my favorite of the Kung Fu Panda movies.
C. Spider-Man 3 is my favorite of the original Raimi Spider-Man movies.
A. Just a wild guess. I've never watched any of the threequels.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
A. Just a wild guess. I've never watched any of the threequels.
Nope. Madagascar 3 is indeed my favorite of the three movies. In my opinion it was overall the funniest of the trilogy and actually does a decent job of tying the plot threads all together. I also actually like the Afro Circus song especially when they mashed it with the most famous song from the first movie.

DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
Nope. Madagascar 3 is indeed my favorite of the three movies. In my opinion it was overall the funniest of the trilogy and actually does a decent job of tying the plot threads all together. I also actually like the Afro Circus song especially when they mashed it with the most famous song from the first movie.

didn't even know that there are three parts of madagascar or kung-fu panda. ^^ didn't see any of these.
but nevertheless i go with B.