• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Mx_Pathetic

Mx_Pathetic

Delete
May 8, 2023
SH urges have been heightened since I last SH'd 2 or 3 days ago. Everytime I look at my arm I just think about how I want to add to it or make them deeper. The urge to pick at them isn't bad, which is surprising to me since that's usually all I do. I have a feeling I'm feeling this way because my mother decided to up my pills, when I was originally trying to get off them because they were no longer helping me. The urge to do more is becoming ridiculous and harder to ignore or distract myself from. Did I mention 6 months down the drain šŸ¤¦ yippie šŸ¤ 

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
people recommend ice, cold water, and head bands as an alternative.

i dont find them useful, but distracting myself helps. but i cant do it for more than a month.

i hope all the best for you

Reactions: Mx_Pathetic
restless.dreams

restless.dreams

Member (she/her)
Feb 7, 2024
I'm so sorry you're going through this. Six months is really good though! I hope things get easier for you <3

• Love
Mx_Pathetic

Mx_Pathetic

Delete
May 8, 2023
people recommend ice, cold water, and head bands as an alternative.

i dont find them useful, but distracting myself helps. but i cant do it for more than a month.

i hope all the best for you
Yeah I've tried all those techniques. They didn't help me much.
Its hard to distract myself during the night, too quiet.

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
Yeah I've tried all those techniques. They didn't help me much.
Its hard to distract myself during the night, too quiet.
I use music or ASMR to sleep. If silence is the problem you can try looking for background noise in Youtube. However, that can't help with SH. You've done great. A way that helped was aggressive drawing or writing. I get an old notebook and start writing whatever gets in my mind. I use strong strokes to tire me, or do slashes to imitate the movement of SH. Idk if it might help, but just to remind you: You've done great, congratulations.