• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Nzbeelover

Nzbeelover

Student
Jul 1, 2018
Hi I lost a child nearly 3 years ago but have always felt that he is safe.. him not being around does impact me and my every day life and I've always believed I would reunite with him when I passed over. I love and miss him dearly may he rip

After my relationship with his father ended around a year and a half ago My life fell apart around me and I was deeply in pain. I spiralled out of control and now I am left with the aftermath.. I have managed to make a huge mess of my life
I do want to live and make a life for myself again.. but I've really screwed up big time on something and am involved in something terrible. I can't come clean about and the only way out is if I kill myself.

I am wondering if anyone out there has children on the other side and what they believe?

Reactions: lv-gras
Tomasnil

Tomasnil

Mage
Apr 24, 2018
I have children but not on the otherside
Im not going to say i understand your pain
But as you i have screwed up to a point of no return and im living drunk on a one way road

Nzbeelover

Nzbeelover

Student
Jul 1, 2018
I have children but not on the otherside
Im not going to say i understand your pain
But as you i have screwed up to a point of no return and im living drunk on a one way road
Thank you