• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

rizleechboy

Oct 13, 2023
Yesterday was my day back to uni classes. Felt shit all day, overwhelmed, anxious, angry etc. I was a bitch to a friend online. Punched myself pretty good. Today I was just tired, I have stuff due this week but didn't shit all day. Today I missed tickets to a live show of my favorite comedians, who are British and pretty much never come to the US. My one fucking chance. Just cried about that for an hour or so. Pathetic fucking life. I think I am pretty much burnt out from my classes. I don't care. Nothings real and I don't care. I don't have a good method available. It's just whether or not I take a chance on Benzos and alcohol. I know it probably won't even work which is why I'm reluctant towards it but fucking hell if I don't think about it all the fucking time.

untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
You sound utterly burned out and you need some desperate self care. In the meantime, are you making sure to get enough sleep? Are you able to eat properly? If you are strapped with cash i know of some cheap but yummy/filling recipes that might help. Anything to aid until you figure yourself out.

cicadafriend

cicadafriend

Jun 13, 2023
college burnout hits so hard. Not sure how your uni is structured, but it may be worth seeing if you could get accommodations like deadline extensions and absence leniency.

R

rizleechboy

Oct 13, 2023
college burnout hits so hard. Not sure how your uni is structured, but it may be worth seeing if you could get accommodations like deadline extensions and absence leniency.
Because I'm an architecture major, it's not really a case of deadlines, you just have to keep producing work, and there really isn't any room for absence leniency. I'm never absent anyway. It doesn't matter so much. I always get good grades tbh. It just sort of happens. It's more strange that I don't feel very anxious about my classes. If I don't feel insane anxiety over my classes I don't really do as much.

lemonbunny

lemonbunny

daydreaming the pain away ☆.。.:*・°
Sep 9, 2023
yesterday was my back to uni day too.

i just didnt go

• Hugs
Reactions: rizleechboy