• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
I'm trying to recover, whatever the hell that would even look like, but there's still times I think about the future and get the desire to just say "fuck it" and end it. So much fucking pressure and stressors and shit; each day just brings more frustration and hatred. But I still can't bring myself to leave, I have orientation for a job tomorrow and I'm stressed as fuck about it. Haven't posted here often lately.

M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024
I totally understand. There's a part of you that want to stay and you hope things will get better. Then there's the realization that things have been horrible for so long that you kind want to say fuck it, why keep trying?

CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
I totally understand. There's a part of you that want to stay and you hope things will get better. Then there's the realization that things have been horrible for so long that you kind want to say fuck it, why keep trying?
Yeah, that's how I feel. I don't know if there's hope, I don't know if I want to kms now or what. I just don't know what to do.

Reactions: momento.mori

1MiserableGuy

Experienced
Dec 30, 2023
Also, your pfp is a 5 star record