• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
DMT users:

[True or False]

- The use of dmt has lowered my suicidal urges.

?

Reactions: Baskol1
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
In my own personal experience, maybe just a tiny little bit it took the edge off, just a tiny little bit but if I have had a gun at my hand during the experience, i did sure have had shoot myself, undoubtly
But hey, I was the only one, out of eight people who did not experienced LOVE or something nice, so maybe I'm not your best reference.

Reactions: BipolarExpat and Baskol1
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Mr George can they deliver it to another place that doesn't link to my location and identity. I'm afraid of any sting operation. I'm just a coward lol.
and to wash the bitcoin; will it really clear my tracks? Guess I'm a paranoid.
2 c-b is it somekind of aphrodisiac?
Yes 2c-b is an aphrodisiac. Yes you can send the package anywhere you can pick it up. But honestly LE really only go for the big fish. The drug dealers. Yes washing your bitcoins help, you can also send the bitcoins to an anonymous wallet. Then send them to your darknet market wallet. Sorry for the late reply I was moving.

• Love
Reactions: Baskol1 and puppy9
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
Yes 2c-b is an aphrodisiac. Yes you can send the package anywhere you can pick it up. But honestly LE really only go for the big fish. The drug dealers. Yes washing your bitcoins help, you can also send the bitcoins to an anonymous wallet. Then send them to your darknet market wallet. Sorry for the late reply I was moving.
Thanks Mr George. I hope it can travel safely halfway at the world. Thank you so much.

Reactions: Baskol1
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Nah, even a couple of puffs of weed is nothing but painful. On the rare occasion that I get drunk, it's pure hell.

That's why I know death will be painful for me. I cannot even fucking handle getting high.

any%

any%

Student
May 2, 2019
By now I have smoked a few times DMT on low to mid doses & one time I completely dove in and had a breakthrough. I cant fully describe how wicked and fascinating these experiences were.

Especially the breakthrough was mindblowing, I died during the trip but was then an immaterial observer. I had no body, I was not breathing, I just witnessed and experienced while eyes closed. I was floating in pitch-black nothingness when jellyfish-like rainbow-colored cacti (closest term i could describe it with) appeared in the distance & I also received a body once again but it was also very jellyfish-like.

I was completely transparent and translucent. I could not feel my body, but I could only see it due to my bodyoutlines made out of very bright white-blueish light that was shining very intensively (except for the jellyfish cacti I was the only source of light in...well wherever I was, I dont know) and in both my kneejoints there was an immensely bright ball of white light.

Then somewhere in the black distance outlines of humanoid shapes were visible. It was only the outlines visible so there was a lot of imagination by myself going on. There were several shapes/persons/entities now and they came from the front and then passed me (I was pretty shocked and scared at that moment so I barely moved because I was really scared) and were waiting right behind me with their faces like 0.5 or 1m away from the back of my head. They suddenly all started to speak to me but I could not understand a thing because it were some strange hissing snake sounds that they made. In between it also sounded like a rattlesnake shaking their tail. They were hissing or "talking" directly into my two ears from behind - all at once and without a break. I then felt dozens of hands covering every square centimetre of my body and sort of stroking/rubbing me.

Whoever they were, they were super friendly and benevolent and I even felt that there is no danger coming from them at all. But my brain was just shocked and couldnt comprehend what was happening (that is my explanation so far) and I brought all this fear and anxiety from my brain going like "what the hell is this, this is too weird to not be dangerous, this has to be dangerous, omg this is super dangerous, these shapes will now soon kill you from behind etc...". I got a hard reality check when I opened my eyes after around 5-8 minutes & was so glad to recognize my friend sitting in front of me on the bed and then I suddenly realized with overwhelming happiness that I had finally returned to this dimension, to this room, to this bed with me and my buddy on it.

For now I basically put all of my separate suicide plans on ice, I wanna finish my masters degree, I wanna continue my roadcycling addiction (which decreased my drug consumption by a huge amount), I wanna experiment more with DMT in all sorts of forms. Something has changed since that breakthroug. It is not like I am a crazy person now (at least not crazier than before be assured) but my head, my mind, my brain somehow feels different. It feels like I had a giant brain sneeze and I am feeling weirdly clear in my head. It has been almost 2 weeks since that first and only breakthrough for me so far and I am preparing for my next journey in maybe 2-3 weeks.

I would highly recommend everyone experiences DMT before they permanently loose the capability of using DMT by catching the bus, because boy oh boy DMT itself is a proper bus that - if you catch it - will transport you completely out of this world (if you smoke enough) and lets you see life and your mind/brain/head and connection to your body in new ways without the severe side-effect of you being dead after catching the regular bus.

Sorry for the long post, actually I tried to keep it quite minimal! Hugs & love to all of you, any%.

Reactions: BipolarExpat and Baskol1
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I recommend Tianeptine more than DMT as an anti-depressant...
DMT is interesting, but for me didn't last longer than the duration of the trip, which was short.
Tianeptine - you can take 40mg of sulfate, or 15mg 3 times a day sodium, as a dose. The only issue for me with it is that I am a little allergic to it.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
ps I would recommend LSD for tripping. More than DMT personally... and LSD floods your brain with Serotonin, so that can be nice. Why not try both...

dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
I'm feeling good thanks to testosterone, and dianabol, and I hace here some DMT

Im not drinking or doing weed, I want to be clean and sober, because I feel good why mess it up?

However I've met a girl, a beautiful hard working g girl, and damm it now socks that I've lost twenty years to depression because I never saved money , never do GREAT on a job, I'm no big shot , I'm what some nasty people would call 'a looser'
I'm nearly 40 and I walk to the job on a daily basis because I dont own a car and banks won't lend me money. I did fucked up my credit. Yes I'm responsible , but that was the sick, depressed me.

Now. I'm living consequences, and damm I dont want to get depressed because of this Hahaha no way I dont want too, but man , so i dont deserve a good woman???