• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I needed to see what it was like, up until now I wasnt ready to try it yet. I can say the panic set in and I was quickly feeling dizzy. If I could just hold out past the panic this should work. Wen I took bag off it took a bit to feel normal again. I didn't tape the tube to inside of bag because I was just testing this time. Yea I think this is not a real painful way to go but u really gotta be ready just like any method. It might help to be really relaxed b4 hand.

Last edited:
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
I needed to see what it was like, up until now I wasnt ready to try it yet. I can say the panic set in and I was quickly feeling dizzy. If I could have just held out past the panic this should work. Wen I took bag off it took a bit to feel normal again. I didn't tape the tube to inside of bag bc I was just testing this time. Yea I think this is probably a not really painful way to go but u really gotta be ready just like any method. It might help to be really relaxed b4 hand.

When you say "panic", is it because it feels like you're not getting enough air? I thought there would be no air hunger, so I'm curious about what you mean by the word "panic". Maybe because the act itself is scary?

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
When you say "panic", is it because it feels like you're not getting enough air? I thought there would be no air hunger, so I'm curious about what you mean by the word "panic". Maybe because the act itself is scary?
No, it was more like I could feel myself getting lightheaded and this weird pressure type feeling. The dizziness came on so sudden and yes I felt out of breath but once u get past this slight panic and just focus on continuing to breathe this will definitely work. But u gotta ignore the panic and just keep going when u get that slight discomfort. It's not painful just that u know wats happening. I'm glad I noticed that the top of my bag had holes so I sealed those. I decided to lay back on the bed with pillows propping me up a bit, and was not upright. I knew this first practice was gonna scare the shit out of me. Because not knowing what to expect really. People can tell u wat it's like but till u do it yourself then u know what it feels like.

Last edited:
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
No, it was more like I could feel myself getting lightheaded and this weird pressure type feeling. The dizziness came on so sudden and yes I felt out of breath but once u get past this slight panic and just focus on continuing to breathe this will definitely work. But u gotta ignore the panic and just keep going when u get that slight discomfort. It's not painful just that u know wats happening.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I'm going to order a second tank so that I can practice. My first tank hasn't arrived yet but the rest of my goodies have.

I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
No, it was more like I could feel myself getting lightheaded and this weird pressure type feeling. The dizziness came on so sudden and yes I felt out of breath but once u get past this slight panic and just focus on continuing to breathe this will definitely work. But u gotta ignore the panic and just keep going when u get that slight discomfort. It's not painful just that u know wats happening.
Yup
Just get stoned or drunk before you do it. Just not to the point that you pass out before you do it. That's what I am planning on doing. I'm sad to see you go. It was nice talking to you and getting to know you a little bit. Most people on here seem like good souls who were completely fucked over by life. I'm sad to see you go and I will be with everyone i get to meet and know here. Hopefully I'll see you again once the other side. At least that's what I hope when I go soon too. That I see everyone I lost. Do you know when you will try it again. I want to say my goodbyes. If I don't and this is it then I wish you finally find peace.

N

NoMore

Aug 5, 2018
Are you sure the gas flow will remain constant? I tried helium and as time went on the gas flow went down and the valve needed opening, i think a gas flow regulator lets you open the valve fully then you control the flow from the regulator

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Yup
Just get stoned or drunk before you do it. Just not to the point that you pass out before you do it. That's what I am planning on doing. I'm sad to see you go. It was nice talking to you and getting to know you a little bit. Most people on here seem like good souls who were completely fucked over by life. I'm sad to see you go and I will be with everyone i get to meet and know here. Hopefully I'll see you again once the other side. At least that's what I hope when I go soon too. That I see everyone I lost. Do you know when you will try it again. I want to say my goodbyes. If I don't and this is it then I wish you finally find peace.
Thanks you are very sweet :)

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Are you sure the gas flow will remain constant? I tried helium and as time went on the gas flow went down and the valve needed opening, i think a gas flow regulator lets you open the valve fully then you control the flow from the regulator
With what I experienced this should take u out pretty fast. If I had kept going for another 30 seconds maybe less than a minute I'd be knocked out. It hit quite fast. Maybe not dead yet but as long as the nitrogen kept flowing for 5 to 10 mins tops.

N

NoMore

Aug 5, 2018
With what I experienced this should take u out pretty fast. If I had kept going for another 30 seconds maybe less than a minute I'd be knocked out. It hit quite fast. Maybe not dead yet but as long as the nitrogen kept flowing for 5 to 10 mins tops.
You need to be in the bag for at least 10 minutes, just saying that the gas flow might not be constant so watch out for that possibility and best of luck

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Yup
I don't know when I will actually go through with it. I almost went through with it today but I wanted to toss some stuff u know...wen people find me I don't want like any personal weird stuff around. Trying to clean up a bit, delete shit on phone things like that. Lol!

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
You need to be in the bag for at least 10 minutes, just saying that the gas flow might not be constant so watch out for that possibility and best of luck
Well I sure hope it works because I'll be brain damaged if not lol! I hope Iam lol! Than I'll have an obvious excuse as to why I can't do much appearing lazy most of the time.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I was initially going to do this method before deciding to go with N. Panic shouldn't set in. It should just be normal breathing. Perhaps there was oxygen in the bag or carbon dioxide still in your lungs?
Yes most likely there was I didn't try to expel all the air out b4 I did it. Just half assed it. I wanted to see what will happen if I don't do it perfectly.

6477244ts5

Student
Jun 13, 2018
I was initially going to do this method before deciding to go with N. Panic shouldn't set in. It should just be normal breathing. Perhaps there was oxygen in the bag or carbon dioxide still in your lungs?

It's absolutely normal to panic given the psychological pressure. Just because nitrogen or helium don't make the body freak out or feel suffocating doesn't mean the mind isn't scared or worried. As someone said before taking something to calm yourself...benzos....booze...would be helpful.

Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
I don't know when I will actually go through with it. I almost went through with it today but I wanted to toss some stuff u know...wen people find me I don't want like any personal weird stuff around. Trying to clean up a bit, delete shit on phone things like that. Lol!

I know what you mean, if I'm going out I'd probably do it in a motel, I cannot bring myself to like people's attempts or last post's, it just feels like encouragement and feels wrong, I hate that society feels so isolationist and separate it feels sick to the point of being dead already, somehow I'm picturing several sex dolls with bags over there heads.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Has it changed your feelings in any way, now that you have everything set up?

In another thread, someone who received N said that it felt like having a safety net, and now he felt better able to cope with his hardships.
Because I feel this could fail I still don't believe it's as failsafe as getting N. The supplies are easy to conceal but not as easy as a bottle of something.

Last edited:
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
It's absolutely normal to panic given the psychological pressure. Just because nitrogen or helium don't make the body freak out or feel suffocating doesn't mean the mind isn't scared or worried. As someone said before taking something to calm yourself...benzos....booze...would be helpful.
I suppose so. Physically though, it should be like breathing normal air so you shouldn't have any physical feelings of panic.

Because I feel this could fail I still don't believe it's as failsafe as getting N. The supplies are easy to conceal but not as easy as a bottle of something.
A massive tank of gas is easy to conceal? :P

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I suppose so. Physically though, it should be like breathing normal air so you shouldn't have any physical feelings of panic.

A massive tank of gas is easy to conceal? :P
It depends on wether u live with pple and where u can hide it I guess. U probably should hide it if it's uncharacteristic of u to have a tank of gas just hanging out in the closet not fitting in with your other items.