• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

randal_bond

Me encantaria practicar ES con Hispanohablantes.
Oct 23, 2018
....and it was really peaceful. I felt asleep without noticing when and slept for over ten hours. No dreams, nothing. Obviously, if it were a lethal dose, I would have died peacefully indeed.
Again, I urge everybody to look into barbiturates other than N. There're multiple sources of phenobarbital on dark net, for example. Educate yourself on DNM safety and what is needed to obtain it, read PPeH for methods and dosage and just go for it. Combining it with "heart switch" would boost your chances of success significantly and speed CTB up a lot, in case time is an issue.

Never understood why everybody talks about SN and other violent and not peaceful methods. Unless you like the idea of suffering before death. With SN you will vomit repeatedly. You may start suffocating on your vomit while still conscious, anti-emitics or not. If you don't mind suffering, I'd rather go for Sodium Azide. Easier to obtain and no antidote in case you call ambulance at the last moment or somebody finds you. Again, adding cardiac switch is always beneficial. You can take it 30 min before or use injectable variant.

And, of course, opioids and other drugs that can be overdosed on. Nitazene and other zenes would be ideal. Fentanyl, too. Again, can be obtained from DNM. Download Tails, get comfortable wtih it. Download Feather wallet for Monero and you're ready. It really pains me how many people who are suffering, still consider a painful and scary death. It doesn't have to be this way.

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
Fentanyl, too. Again, can be obtained from DNM.
i've looked all over the darknet for someone that ships within the uk so it doesn't have to go through customs but i've never found a darknet market place that sells fentanyl if you have any source please share. also Nitazene only ship from china

Reactions: Euthanza
A

Antoine_Roquentin

Dec 17, 2023
....and it was really peaceful. I felt asleep without noticing when and slept for over ten hours. No dreams, nothing. Obviously, if it were a lethal dose, I would have died peacefully indeed.
Again, I urge everybody to look into barbiturates other than N. There're multiple sources of phenobarbital on dark net, for example. Educate yourself on DNM safety and what is needed to obtain it, read PPeH for methods and dosage and just go for it. Combining it with "heart switch" would boost your chances of success significantly and speed CTB up a lot, in case time is an issue.
I am also interested in barbiturates, but haven't gotten into the darknet yet. But I am not sure about the quality of the products, how do you know that the phenobarbital is as potent as advertised? I have some other questions, but it seems I can't PM you.
Never understood why everybody talks about SN and other violent and not peaceful methods. Unless you like the idea of suffering before death. With SN you will vomit repeatedly. You may start suffocating on your vomit while still conscious, anti-emitics or not. If you don't mind suffering, I'd rather go for Sodium Azide. Easier to obtain and no antidote in case you call ambulance at the last moment or somebody finds you. Again, adding cardiac switch is always beneficial. You can take it 30 min before or use injectable variant.
I too don't get the appeal of SN, it seems violent to me too. But for most of us there aren't many realistic ways to ctb in our reach, so we have to resort to SN or inert gases.
And, of course, opioids and other drugs that can be overdosed on. Nitazene and other zenes would be ideal. Fentanyl, too. Again, can be obtained from DNM. Download Tails, get comfortable wtih it. Download Feather wallet for Monero and you're ready. It really pains me how many people who are suffering, still consider a painful and scary death. It doesn't have to be this way.
But isn't overdosing really unreliable like the pinned thread says?

B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
What

What is "heart switch" ?

1g = 10 pills ? How many to CBT ?

L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023

Just because its a barbiturate, doesnt mean its going to be useful. Phenobarb is a long acting barbiturate. It will not work unless taken in an insane dosage. Short acting barbs are ideal. Nembutal, seconal, amotal, etc. are short acting barbs which is why theyre so lethal. Thiopental on the other hand is ultra short acting which wouldnt be very great alone unless youre using an IV drip. Im guessing it would be good to mix with alcohol, benzos, opiates, and even other barbs. I am active on dnms and have never seen thiopental though.

Last edited:
R

randal_bond

Me encantaria practicar ES con Hispanohablantes.
Oct 23, 2018
What

What is "heart switch" ?

1g = 10 pills ? How many to CBT ?
I bought 1 g ampules for IV injection. I don't think Thiopental is manufactured in pill/.tablet form. Phenobarbital is done in both forms. T is administered IV due to relatively pooor absorbtion in the gut. But with the right dose everything is possible. Plus, more will be absorbed directly into bloodstream if administered rectally. All doses and methods are in PPeH. I decided to stock up on double of what recommended because in my case it won't be cry for help. I won't want to be found and rescued.

Do look into it, guys. And don't be put off by "unreliable" methods. SN is not that reliable with vomiting problem, either (that's why if you vomited twice, it's advisable to call an ambulance). Or, if you're bent on using it, try to obtain IM or IV antiemitics, and a high dose, too. I wouldn't neglect any other aids that make it more peaceful (slowing heart rate down, sedatives). It's not a luxury as people say. It all increases your chance of success and doesn't cost a lot. It helps to prevent panic and calling emergency service or relatives. Again, I don't know your motives. If it's a cry for help, who am I to judge?

Reactions: Endisclose
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
@lopsidedcrawdad1 @randal_bond anyone, what you say the reliability of death for 12.6 grams pentobarbital for someone 86 kilograms 190 pounds? the probability of death. and i don't have a source for nembutal . 2 bottles N from D but D hasn't been seen in years.

and also for 4 glasses SN 27 grams each . only drink 2nd glass if vomit.

R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021
@lopsidedcrawdad1 @randal_bond anyone, what you say the reliability of death for 12.6 grams pentobarbital for someone 86 kilograms 190 pounds? the probability of death. and i don't have a source for nembutal . 2 bottles N from D but D hasn't been seen in years.

and also for 4 glasses SN 27 grams each . only drink 2nd glass if vomit.
My guess is 95%+ with N and 85%+ with SN at those dosages and conditions

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
My guess is 95%+ with N and 85%+ with SN at those dosages and conditions

I presume the 85% figure was taken from the study below. If you see, 9 out of the 21 who were hospitalized survived because they were.. hospitalized. If that wasn't the case this statistic would be reading 100%. If going for this method two things seem to be key

1) Making sure not to be found.
2) Making sure not to call for help.

ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
I really would like to learn more about other barbiturate options. All anyone talks about on here is N it seems, but there is tons of other barbs. Look at all the people over the years who died of the old barbiturate based sleeping pills for instance.

ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
I learned something today

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
Be careful when trying high doses. Although 1 gram of oral thiopental alone will not stop breathing long enough to cause asphyxia, still if the airway collapses you will die. Especially if you have obstructive sleep apnea.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Is it really possible to get penobarbital on the darkweb? Ice only heard about in dark fairy tales

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I really would like to learn more about other barbiturate options. All anyone talks about on here is N it seems, but there is tons of other barbs. Look at all the people over the years who died of the old barbiturate based sleeping pills for instance.

Is it really possible to get penobarbital on the darkweb? Ice only heard about in dark fairy tales
It's possible to get phenobarbital or primidone. They take much more time to kill than N though, so you gotta make sure nobody finds you in the next 24 hours.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
It's possible to get phenobarbital or primidone. They take much more time to kill than N though, so you gotta make sure nobody finds you in the next 24 hours.
I mean penobarbital not phenobarbital though .the 2 are confusing

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I mean penobarbital not phenobarbital though .the 2 are confusing
You mean pentobarbital, right? The generic name of N?
The answer is, there is no reliable source of pentobarbital/N on the DN. There was a source last month which offered "uncut nembutal powder", but it was most likely a scam and was taken down quickly.
Phenobarbital and primidone are the only barbiturates available on the DN.

• Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
You mean pentobarbital, right? The generic name of N?
The answer is, there is no reliable source of pentobarbital/N on the DN. There was a source last month which offered "uncut nembutal powder", but it was most likely a scam and was taken down quickly.
Phenobarbital and primidone are the only barbiturates available on the DN.
This world is cruel!