• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
I am anxious that the sn i ordered won't make it through customs.

I could travel to the country. Go to a nice hotel. Engage the do not disturb sign. I'm fairly sure I won't feel the nausea as much. I eat salt sandwiches and have metoclopramide and domperidone. Or maybe find a remote area and throw away my phone so I can't phone anyone

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21 and Dead Meat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me it's very unfortunate how we exist in such an anti suicide society where we cannot just have the option to die in peace without risks and complications. I understand why you would feel anxious, I think that those who have SN right now are very fortunate. But anyway I wish you the best with your plans.

• Love
Reactions: Jezzibell
J

just_so_done

Experienced
Apr 16, 2023
I totally get the anxiety and I hope you get the sn without any issues. If it's somewhere exotic let me know because ctb somewhere beautiful wouldn't be so bad

• Love
Reactions: Jezzibell