• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

elzo5678

elzo5678

Oct 6, 2020
Let's say I took 1,500mg of tramadol (could also do codeine) alongside a small bottle of spirits (maybe 15 or so units).
Would it be enough to kill me (I'm 5'3, 130lbs btw) and how long would it take?
Really any knowledge on this subject would be much appreciated, I'm struggling to find info elsewhere.
Thanks.

grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
It depends on your tolerance. I used to take 1,2 g of tramadol mixed with 300 mg codeine daily and then pass out drunk. Felt nothing afterwards but the desire for more opio lol

ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
I dont think this (tramadol or codeine) + EtOH is a good idea at all. Both are weak opiates; tramadol isn't even a morphine like opiate. It's a synthetic opioid w/ a totally different mechanism of Action. Opiates have several readily available antidotes. They also frequently cause nausea & vomiting- alcohol intensifies this side effect.

M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
I dont think this (tramadol or codeine) + EtOH is a good idea at all. Both are weak opiates; tramadol isn't even a morphine like opiate. It's a synthetic opioid w/ a totally different mechanism of Action. Opiates have several readily available antidotes. They also frequently cause nausea & vomiting- alcohol intensifies this side effect.
really? are you sure of this? im considering ctb with a box of 1800mg morphine pills but im afraid of tolerance cause ive been taking tapentadol, which is i think similar to tramadol.
puking is another problem of pill OD, isnt it? i would value your knowledge aboit this

MrBigSad

MrBigSad

Experienced
Sep 30, 2020
Let's say I took 1,500mg of tramadol (could also do codeine) alongside a small bottle of spirits (maybe 15 or so units).
Would it be enough to kill me (I'm 5'3, 130lbs btw) and how long would it take?
Really any knowledge on this subject would be much appreciated, I'm struggling to find info elsewhere.
Thanks.
I'm sorry I took so long to reply. I hope you haven't attempted yet. This will fail and you will just feel horrible for a week (if you can remember it at all) . You will only give yourself liver failure and a headache. Not the peace we all deserve.
Speaking from experience. I was puking for hours after taking 13 and trying to drown but it just didn't work. I will be jumping instead. Hope this helps . If you're going for a chemical method be certain it works otherwise you just feel worse than you already do

Last edited:
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
@MariV Morphine is stronger than codeine, as codeine must be metabolized to morphine In vivo. But keeping on point I think they are unreliable, especially w/ a tolerance. Idk what the morphine/tapentadol cross tolerance is; and any info would not be definitive as there are many variables. I wouldn't say 2g morphine is guaranteed.. Not at all. I'm afraid I'm not that knowledgeable..:notsure:, sorry. I hope that you can work something out & I'm sorry for your suffering.

M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
@MariV Morphine is stronger than codeine, as codeine must be metabolized to morphine In vivo. But keeping on point I think they are unreliable, especially w/ a tolerance. Idk what the morphine/tapentadol cross tolerance is; and any info would not be definitive as there are many variables. I wouldn't say 2g morphine is guaranteed.. Not at all. I'm afraid I'm not that knowledgeable..:notsure:, sorry. I hope that you can work something out & I'm sorry for your suffering.
thank you...i guess ill go the safer route with SN. it will be painful but it will work i guess

elzo5678

elzo5678

Oct 6, 2020
It depends on your tolerance. I used to take 1,2 g of tramadol mixed with 300 mg codeine daily and then pass out drunk. Felt nothing afterwards but the desire for more opio lol
Oh wow that's quite a lot. I've never taken anything like tramadol before so I guess my tolerance is low. I assume the alcohol will the the thing which makes it lethal, that's what I've heard anyways.
Maybe taking antiemetics alongside would help then? Thanks for your input :)

elzo5678

elzo5678

Oct 6, 2020
I'm sorry I took so long to reply. I hope you haven't attempted yet. This will fail and you will just feel horrible for a week (if you can remember it at all) . You will only give yourself liver failure and a headache. Not the peace we all deserve.
Speaking from experience. I was puking for hours after taking 13 and trying to drown but it just didn't work. I will be jumping instead. Hope this helps . If you're going for a chemical method be certain it works otherwise you just feel worse than you already do
Thanks for taking the time to reply, yea I'm still here. I've been researching a lot on overdoses for this exact reason. None seem both reliable and easy to get hold of the drugs. I want to attempt in this next month but I'm afraid of surviving and being worse off than I was before :/
With tramadol you run the risk of serotonin syndrome at such high dosages
Never even heard of that, but I'll do more research thanks

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MrBigSad
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
. I've never taken anything like tramadol
I took one tramadol and hated how it made me feel. It has SSRI properties. Maybe I'm unique but it's not a pleasant drug for me.