• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

LavaLampLightning

Sep 20, 2023
Hi! This will be my first post on here. It won't be my most important, but I'd like to start somewhere.

CTB by electrified third rail has been discussed here before, especially among Western Europeans. That's not something that exists where I live, however, I do live in a rural area with a major heavy rail line nearby.

Has anyone considered decapitation via rail (specifically the neck placed over one rail)? It's an eccentric idea, but as far as I can tell it's been done many times before and is not rare in a few countries.

Pros:
  • Quick and pretty low effort
  • High rate of success, if done correctly
Cons:
  • Invariably gruesome
  • Almost guaranteed trauma to the conductor(s) and any bystanders
  • Risk of criminal trespassing
  • Rail company pay impose a financial burden on next-of-kin for disruption of operations, depending on the country
I do not condone nor suggest this idea, but I'd love to hear some other perspectives on this.

• Hugs
Reactions: strawb12, nicotine_goblin and The Burning Fool
nicotine_goblin

nicotine_goblin

Student
Aug 28, 2023
I would personally never consider it as I don't want anyone else involved in my ctb, especially unwillingly. But it seems like a rather quick death if done right. However there's a high risk of ending up an amputee if you fail
Also welcome to ss!

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I would never do a violent gruesome method like that. There was a woman who was a long time drug addict who did that near where I live, sat on the tracks and just waited for a train. I couldn't understand why an addict couldn't simply OD.

lucyna

lucyna

barely active / recovering
Aug 22, 2023
i have thought about it but i really dont want to impose harm or trauma to anyone. i also like the idea of me having my body intact when i die, i like the chance of getting the option for my family to see me for the last time resting peacefully if they want to. i plan on doing SN in a hotel room but i will leave a note for the janitor to call 911 and to not come into the bedroom so they get away with as little trauma as possible.

nicotine_goblin

nicotine_goblin

Student
Aug 28, 2023
I would never do a violent gruesome method like that. There was a woman who was a long time drug addict who did that near where I live, sat on the tracks and just waited for a train. I couldn't understand why an addict couldn't simply OD.
To be frank the train method is much quicker, plus might have been difficult for her to od since the tolerance was probably high

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
To be frank the train method is much quicker, plus might have been difficult for her to od since the tolerance was probably high
They can do a hot-shot, an extra strong dose mixed with something else, they know how to do that. They OD all the time, hence the need for narcan.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
There are cases where what seemed like a sure fire way to ctb by train decapitation have backfired badly, resulting in life changing loss of limbs or head injuries. Either by SI kicking in at the last seconds, or a part of the locomotive bodywork or mechanism knocking your body around prior to the wheels striking you.
In a recent incident here in the UK a Police Sgt lost, I believe, both legs and an arm attempting to remove a man attempting suicide from a railway track. The man suffered no physical injury, but has experienced PTSD and mental health problems.
It's not a guarenteed ctb and you must be aware that you may cause untold mental injury to the train crew and emergency services who will have to wander down the track picking up the bits of you from where they have come to rest. It's not going to be a neat case of a body and a separated head.

squareminus1

squareminus1

Aug 12, 2023
Hi! This will be my first post on here. It won't be my most important, but I'd like to start somewhere.

CTB by electrified third rail has been discussed here before, especially among Western Europeans. That's not something that exists where I live, however, I do live in a rural area with a major heavy rail line nearby.

Has anyone considered decapitation via rail (specifically the neck placed over one rail)? It's an eccentric idea, but as far as I can tell it's been done many times before and is not rare in a few countries.

Pros:
  • Quick and pretty low effort
  • High rate of success, if done correctly
Cons:
  • Invariably gruesome
  • Almost guaranteed trauma to the conductor(s) and any bystanders
  • Risk of criminal trespassing
  • Rail company pay impose a financial burden on next-of-kin for disruption of operations, depending on the country
I do not condone nor suggest this idea, but I'd love to hear some other perspectives on this.
Idk if this has been said already but I know alot of countries have cattle gaurds on certain trains. There is proabably a high chance the train still kills you but it may not be as quick as you hope and could potentially be brutal depending on where your sitting on the rale.

L

LavaLampLightning

Sep 20, 2023
There are cases where what seemed like a sure fire way to ctb by train decapitation have backfired badly, resulting in life changing loss of limbs or head injuries. Either by SI kicking in at the last seconds, or a part of the locomotive bodywork or mechanism knocking your body around prior to the wheels striking you.
In a recent incident here in the UK a Police Sgt lost, I believe, both legs and an arm attempting to remove a man attempting suicide from a railway track. The man suffered no physical injury, but has experienced PTSD and mental health problems.
It's not a guarenteed ctb and you must be aware that you may cause untold mental injury to the train crew and emergency services who will have to wander down the track picking up the bits of you from where they have come to rest. It's not going to be a neat case of a body and a separated head.
I personally didn't think of that. Intriguing story.

strawb12

strawb12

-
Mar 26, 2023
Thats an interesting idea. I personally wouldn't go through with that but hey, trains are everywhere so its always an option.