• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

misthios2040

Smile now it’s almost over
Sep 20, 2023
What if I take 30mg of klonapin drink 50 fl oz of antifreeze and wait 30 min and then jump off 20 foot bridge with a noose around my neck. What are the pros and cons?

Just tell me if I will succeed in ctb. I know that some of you will say don't drink antifreeze or you'll throw it up, but if I hang myself before I throw up I'll be fine. And the intention is to ctb, I'm not concerned with how painful it will be.

I have a few other ctb plans:
1. Drink a bottle of whiskey and jump into a low-head dam where I will 100% drown. I can't do this till next year in July 2024.

2. Hanging myself off a fire lookout tower. They are about 40 feet off the ground and it's secluded enough that no one can stop me. I couldn't do this till next year because the reservation period for the lookout was in September and it won't be open again till end of December.

3. Go to a back country primitive camp spot and drink as much antifreeze as possible. I'll be too far away from civilization and my being that far in the woods prevents me from calling anyone for help because of no cellphone reception.

4. Hang myself off the top floor of the parking garage across from my apartment. I could do this at night but there is a chance that someone will spot me and drag me to the hospital. So that one might be a no no.

5. Kayak as far as I can into the lake, drink bottle of whiskey, take 30mg of Clonzepam and just tread water until I drown. I could do this because it is hard for me to climb back into the kayak. If my SI kicks in there is nothing that I could do other then tread water until I pass out.

6. Same plan as five but I'll be in the ocean.

7. Tie a rope around a tree and the noose around my neck and sit in a car where I hit the gas to 40mph and decapitate myself

So those are all my ideas. Which one is the best? I want to ctb, and there has to be little room for error. I can't fuck this up because I only get one shot at this. I can't live anymore. I need to leave this planet.
I don't want to be annoying, but I want to bump this thread up. I really need feedback on my methods. Sorry for being annoying, I really am sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gonnerr
SomewhatLoved

SomewhatLoved

Bringing out the Dead and Searching for the Living
Apr 12, 2023
7. Tie a rope around a tree and the noose around my neck and sit in a car where I hit the gas to 40mph and decapitate myself
Why 40mph? This type of decapitation is one of my top contenders for method, but I'm just wondering how you chose 40mph as your speed goal

M

misthios2040

Smile now it’s almost over
Sep 20, 2023
Why 40mph? This type of decapitation is one of my top contenders for method, but I'm just wondering how you chose 40mph as your speed goal
I read somewhere that all you need is 30 to 40 mph to create enough pressure to cause decapitation