• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I've been walking for 3 hours thinking

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
What about me in this shit situation I am in.I am really hurting too.

T

tammyot

Aug 1, 2018
Hi Lara, know we haven't really chatted. Sorry to see you in this situation. What's suddenly brought you to this situation? Think carefully about this because I think you were trying to stay strong for your child

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
The foster parents are getting him to turn on me.says he does not want to see me ever again and is ignoring me.so what's the point

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I wanted to stay strong but the day he was taken into care was really the day I died.just need to get rid of the body because the mind is screwed for sure

T

tammyot

Aug 1, 2018
God i'm so sorry to hear that. You will need a lot of fighting spirit to get through this. When are you suppose to see your son next? I totally understand this will take an immense amount of inner strength to get through this, especially now with the foster parents causing more issues.

Reactions: Morning Angel
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I should see him tomorrow but have a feeling he will say he doesn't want to see me and I can't take that rejection.

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Why can't I leave this bloody bridge!

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Sometimes the battle is lost before you begin.

T

tammyot

Aug 1, 2018
Do you have a social worker that could support you through this? I just feel so gutted for you. I just feel like you should be have someone supporting you through this :(

Reactions: DeathBecomesMe
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
They have my boy and now I feel unimportant.And they don't give a shit

T

tammyot

Aug 1, 2018
I am not sure what support is available? But other parents must have gone through similar experiences. I would hope that there will be someone on your side too. Supporting you to get your son back.

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I used to think that you come on your own and leave on your own and it looks like I was right

T

tammyot

Aug 1, 2018
I agree with Miss clefable. Get yourself a nice hot drink, rest, bed and see what tomorrow brings. This option is always there. Hugs

Reactions: DeathBecomesMe
ctoan

ctoan

Arcanist
Sep 30, 2018
it might be time to drink some alcohol at a bar