• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
My stable genius idea was to post this thread exactly in the same form except that I change the tags (or prefix) for it. I would do this for all the tags there are story, discussion, NSFW, games, resource, help, venting. However, there is one problem I had to post them at the exact same time point otherwise there were confounders.

So instead I let you debate on it. Personally, I have the feeling maybe the NSFW and discussion tag could attract the most attention. Moreover, vent and story could be popular too.

What do you think?

Reactions: 4am
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
NSFW catches my attention.

Probably because it is marked in a distinctive way.
The red color additionally attracts attention.

Also, a NSFW tag can mean a controversial topic, and I really like controversial topics.

4am

4am

thereā€™s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
tbh i instinctively don't pay attention to the tags when i read thread titles. tho if i see that a thread has a poll in it, i immediately click on it. i love statistics

Reactions: Yuki_03
WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

As Useful As A Chocolate Teapot šŸ«–
Apr 6, 2024
I'd say capital letters and/or emojis do. Any tag other than venting might get some attention because they're coloured tags.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Definitely NSFW. I keep hoping for nudey pics in a thread, but am continually let down. Yet again right now. Oh well, I'll get over it.

• Hugs
Reactions: noname223