• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

fleetingnight

fleetingnight

cut my ties and set me free
May 2, 2024
I should've jumped off that parking lot when I had the chance. I can still find an excuse to go there anytime, not like it's hard. The idea of jumping scares me, because it's so impulsive and I can't change my mind. That's the same reason I want to do it. It almost feels easy. It would be over with. I feel equally happy and terrified at the thought that I could definitely do it if I wanted to.

My ideal method of dying would involve just getting really drunk and high, taking something, and going to sleep. I know it can never be that simple and easy, though.

I don't think I'll do it. It's possible, but more than I am anything else, I'm a fucking coward.

I'm really sorry to vent so much today. It gets worse when I'm sober.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Don't worry, that's what this place is for.

How high is this parking lot?
Jumping is a good method, but it must be done from the right height.

Of course, mental balls are a different problem. But this applies to all methods. It's hard to take a step towards CTB.

I would like to have a machine at home that I can enter and die whenever I want.
Something like Sarco.
Only bigger, because I don't like small spaces :).

Reactions: iloverachel
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

May 2, 2024
How high is this parking lot?
Jumping is a good method, but it must be done from the right height.
It was a pretty big one, at least 3 stories, but I think 4 (I don't exactly remember.) The building the parking is for would be a great choice, it's 6 stories, pretty foolproof I think, but I looked and the roof access was way too protected. I understand why, though it's disappointing.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
It was a pretty big one, at least 3 stories, but I think 4 (I don't exactly remember.) The building the parking is for would be a great choice, it's 6 stories, pretty foolproof I think, but I looked and the roof access was way too protected. I understand why, though it's disappointing.
Do you know what its specific height is?
46 meters is recommended.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Your best friend 🫂
Apr 17, 2023
Jumping for Jesus...off a bridge is what I will do one day.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
There is no foolproof hight but the minimum hight is 46 meters or 10 to 15 floors hight.

fleetingnight

fleetingnight

May 2, 2024
Do you know what its specific height is?
46 meters is recommended.
Oh, that's good info, thank you for it. Higher minimum than expected, I guess my estimates weren't great. I'll have to see if I can find that info online or something. I'd definitely want to be sure before I did anything. Not only do I not want to fail if/when I decide to try, but I really don't want it to be slow.

Reactions: Agon321