• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

etherealspring

etherealspring

can someone just kill me already
Mar 27, 2024
does anyone else wish someone would just do it all for them?

im ashamed that i cant even die on my own it's pathetic. im always just floating through life, completely aimless, wasting time and money. and yet im still alive for some reason

does anyone else relate to this?

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I wish that I could just pay a hitman to kill me or something. The thought of having to do it myself is terrifying. I've had active ideation and I've made a lot of plans, but I haven't actually acted upon any of them. I wish that I didn't have to be the one to end myself. I have a lot of ideas about how to ctb but none of them get implemented in reality

etherealspring

etherealspring

Mar 27, 2024
I wish that I could just pay a hitman to kill me or something. The thought of having to do it myself is terrifying. I've had a lot of passive ideation and I've made a lot of plans, but I haven't actually acted upon any of them
i couldnt agree more! i hate that dying almost seems just as hard as living, its horrible thing to feel so trapped all the time

L

LaughingGoat

Student
Apr 11, 2024
Is there a specific part of the planning that you struggle with or is it the actual act?

etherealspring

etherealspring

Mar 27, 2024
Is there a specific part of the planning that you struggle with or is it the actual act?
the actual act of planning my own death. idk how to explain it but it just feels very overwhelming, like theres a lot needed to take into consideration. kinda sucks that both life and death r kind of just too much lol. cant rlly do much but lurk around here for the time being

gorexzxz

gorexzxz

Apr 13, 2024
Being scared is normal. You've got to take your own time and planning thing out are you own speed. I believe CTB should be in you own hands.

Reactions: etherealspring
L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
I don't, no. What is it you're struggling with? If it were me I'd just think of what appeals to me most as a starting point and start researching.

L

LaughingGoat

Student
Apr 11, 2024
the actual act of planning my own death. idk how to explain it but it just feels very overwhelming, like theres a lot needed to take into consideration. kinda sucks that both life and death r kind of just too much lol. cant rlly do much but lurk around here for the time being
Definitely makes sense, there is tons of information on this site and the internet in general so it can seem daunting. Do you have affairs (financial, family, etc.) you need to plan for or is it just the actual act. If it's just the act and you aren't worried about if you're found and setting aside your possessions and all that, then I would recommend looking into a method you are interested in and asking or researching info about it first. If the method sounds doable and reliable to you, then you can look into acquiring what you need. Basically break the process into small steps and just take your time, if you're not in a rush to die than you got all the time in the world.

etherealspring

etherealspring

Mar 27, 2024
Definitely makes sense, there is tons of information on this site and the internet in general so it can seem daunting. Do you have affairs (financial, family, etc.) you need to plan for or is it just the actual act. If it's just the act and you aren't worried about if you're found and setting aside your possessions and all that, then I would recommend looking into a method you are interested in and asking or researching info about it first. If the method sounds doable and reliable to you, then you can look into acquiring what you need. Basically break the process into small steps and just take your time, if you're not in a rush to die than you got all the time in the world.
yeahh its just the actual act itself. and thx a lot this was helpful :)

Reactions: LaughingGoat
anxiousmess0471

anxiousmess0471

Feb 4, 2024
Yeah I get that fear. Plus a lot of methods have a chance for survival. If you do survive, you can end up with complications that can make your quality of life even worse than before. I also wish I could get someone else to do it for me. You're not pathetic. Don't feel ashamed. Even though people like us think about ctb all the time, it doesn't mean that we're all ready to jump to do it. Like everything, even this takes time if that is what you truly want.