Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020

This is what I have been doing to try and keep going...............now am sinking fast.................not only with worse grief, but my physical health...............there are no answers, no help, no options.............whatever I try and work out, just is a void, hope wise...............all can do is try and cope each second of hideous loss and disgusting pain with poor body and nasty symptoms..............have exhausted all options and now my spirit is exhausted beyond repair..............this ship is fast losing her anchor..........gradually submerging deeper..............but how long till she sinks...............

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: K-O, Crushed_Innocence, Broken Chimera and 4 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Sending you hugs and love. I know the feeling all too well

Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
Sending you hugs and love. I know the feeling all too well
Thanks...you have people in your life, hold on to them/that..........I have noone............is a big difference, plus am slowly dying with my hideous health problems............I just figured out what I am.............I'm a ghost who hasn't yet passed.............. ;-;

• Hugs
Reactions: one4all
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
It hurts so goddamn much.

I'm coping with today second-by-second too. I hate this for both of us.

• Hugs
Reactions: highlyvolatile, Crushed_Innocence and Thereisnothing
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I like your comparison with a ship. From the exact point, life begins acting like "Titanic", sinking in a deep cold water. And when you are in water, you already know that it's the end, it is just the matter of a short time span.
If I could, I would change time on your clock from 11.50 to like 10, but we are in the same ship(boat) which is doomed to rest underwater.
And I am so sorry that your life does not have any sunny spells...

Reactions: Thereisnothing
Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
I like your comparison with a ship. From the exact point, life begins acting like "Titanic", sinking in a deep cold water. And when you are in water, you already know that it's the end, it is just the matter of a short time span.
If I could, I would change time on your clock from 11.50 to like 10, but we are in the same ship(boat) which is doomed to rest underwater.
And I am so sorry that your life does not have any sunny spells...
I use comparison with ship and sea too, cos the ocean is part of me.............wish could get there once more before my body fails completely but cant see that happening.............to think of memories when last at the sea is crippling me.............everything too much to bare.

• Hugs
Reactions: faust
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
I relate to this a lot. I'm sorry you feel like this and I wish I could take that feeling from you. Grief is one of the hardest things to feel. Add health problems and it becomes nearly impossible to cope. If you want to vent, you can pm me.

• Love
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I use comparison with ship and sea too, cos the ocean is part of me.............wish could get there once more before my body fails completely but cant see that happening.............to think of memories when last at the sea is crippling me.............everything too much to bare.
Oh, ocean reminds me of peace and tranquillity with a huge potential to swallow vessels during storms. It is a power of nature that we cannot control.