• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ShonenRider96

ShonenRider96

Feb 25, 2024
Everything is too expensive it seems. Its only getting worse each year. I feel like the only option left is to have to waste my remaining life and willpower just to be able to afford a shitty apartment and just barely be able to afford maintaining gas/insurance/maintenance for a car. At that point, I am just an ant. If I only exist to be a cog, I might as well not exist? I feel like I dont fit into this era of humanity. I dont mind being broke and having to live frugally as long as it means im also having the time and energy for what i was formerly passionate about. (Example: Im a musician, and I'm accepting and very down for the struggle of touring the country in a cramped van, playing shows while barely breaking even. Yeah it would kinda suck not having a bed to sleep on or food that isnt fast-food-slop BUT its worth it to me because it means I'm LIVING and experiencing struggle in a valuable way). Sadly these kinds of lifestyles don't even feel like an option anymore.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: 1sadtran, divinemistress36, Roseate and 12 others
silentgoodbye

silentgoodbye

Feb 2, 2024
i wanted to be a musician too, life seems to be too hard to be able to do something like that nowadays. i can't even get a crappy job and im trying my hardest

Reactions: Final_Choice, Pyxel, sserafim and 2 others
Pyxel

Pyxel

Sleepy
Sep 10, 2023
These days it feels like no matter what I want to persue it quickly disappears from the expenses of simply living. Food, rent, gas etc. It feels exactly like you said, whats the point of living such a way without being able to enjoy what you want to persue.

Last edited:
Reactions: butterball, ShonenRider96, sserafim and 1 other person
Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
It really is way too hard just to live. Any income you manage to get just disappears into all the different costs of just living and existing so it makes it very hard to even do something out of passions because you have to put so much effort into making money. This can't even be considered living, it's just existing.

Reactions: butterball, ShonenRider96, sserafim and 1 other person