• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

milkovich

milkovich

Apr 10, 2024
I have everything planned out, and I think I'm ready. There's some last minute doubts about how sure I am it will work, but that's down to not wanting another failed attempt, not SI. On the bright side, even if something with my setup goes wrong, I shouldn't get caught, but I'm still worried I might be. Last time I was caught, I ended up in the hospital for a week and then the psych ward for another, so I guess if I don't post again by May 6th then it's safe to assume that it worked? I've got another 6 hours before I can do this, so time for the waiting game

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
I have everything planned out, and I think I'm ready. There's some last minute doubts about how sure I am it will work, but that's down to not wanting another failed attempt, not SI. On the bright side, even if something with my setup goes wrong, I shouldn't get caught, but I'm still worried I might be. Last time I was caught, I ended up in the hospital for a week and then the psych ward for another, so I guess if I don't post again by May 6th then it's safe to assume that it worked? I've got another 6 hours before I can do this, so time for the waiting game
Hope you have a good plan. Best wishes.

Reactions: davidtorez
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
If you went through with it, I hope you have found your peace.

Reactions: davidtorez
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I hope the best for you and I hope you have found the peace and freedom u were searching for.

milkovich

milkovich

Apr 10, 2024
I ended up aborting because I regreted not leaving anything behind. I've spent all day preparing timed voice messages for anyone I feel like I have something left to say to, and now I finally feel fully ready. I'll be going through with it sometime early this morning. To anyone reading this planning to ctb, don't leave with regrets. And thank you to everyone who has left me well wishes đź’• I hope you can find peace as well

DizzyFolfy

DizzyFolfy

Gone~
Jul 9, 2022
Wishing you a lovely and peaceful journey~ ♥️♥️♥️ There will be no more regrets, just peace 🫂

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
I ended up aborting because I regreted not leaving anything behind. I've spent all day preparing timed voice messages for anyone I feel like I have something left to say to, and now I finally feel fully ready. I'll be going through with it sometime early this morning. To anyone reading this planning to ctb, don't leave with regrets. And thank you to everyone who has left me well wishes đź’• I hope you can find peace as well
Good luck on your journey.