• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I'm going to take another large dose of LSD tonight. I have taken 450ug before and it was fine and one time it was really helpful and stopped me being bedridden.

I have been pretty bedridden the past two days and getting desperate for change. I'm sharing this here as I don't know who to tell and I'm scared, and also in case anyone has playlist suggestions.

I am scared, but I hate being bedridden so much so I am also desperate. The set and setting is okay - it's nice where I am and warm, and if I can muster myself to get to the local shop I will have fruit.

I'm going to raise it higher as last time I was having nice visuals but I could still feel my depression and it felt like nothing would change that, no trip, nothing the LSD would show me would change the depression. So I guess that means 600ug? A bit of me wants to take it higher than that...but maybe 600 ug is the most sensible? Or could I decide to add extra after the trip starts, or would that just not work?

I'm scared of a few things:
- I'm scared in case I'm hallucinating and start breaking things
- I'm scared I might jump out of a window or slit my wrists (and I am also longing for these things, but this is not my flat I am staying in so it's not fair to CTB here and also the window is not high enough to kill me so it would just make things worse).
- If I started making weird noises or shouting, maybe the neighbours will call the police

But hopefully I will just be relatively quiet and stay in bed!
ps I didn't think it was fair to ask anyohne to stay with me, as it's a big responsiblity for anyone if I take this much.

suicidaltoad

suicidaltoad

Mar 9, 2020
So LSD has helped you? I've been seriously considering trying either LSD or shrooms due to all the medical studies that have shown the effect it can have on depression and anxiety. Though I have a ton of anxiety so I feel like the trip could go bad really quick

Reactions: Pookie
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Hey, well here I am. I took 4 tabs, which is 600ug. I didn't do it properly, as I kept my eyes open and didn't fully go into the trip. Maybe next time I'll do it properly. It was an interesting experience, but on the other side of it now, it doesn't take away my mental illness. I hope I won't be bedridden tomorrow again

I wish this stuff was legal so I could do this with a trained person with me.

Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
Oh how I miss my LSD days. Actually I prefer shrooms. The only time I felt innocent and carefree, like a child again.

I hope you enjoy your trip.