• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

thelazybones

thelazybones

-
Aug 20, 2023
it's finally come around. tomorrow I Ctb. im home alone tomorrow but i still have to act like everything is fine and go to work.

i am so nervous . this weekend has felt very sad, i was saying my own little goodbye to everyone. tonight I am cleaning my room and organising everything so that my family don't have to.

im really worried I'm going to back out tomorrow. I've practiced my potential methods, partial hanging and the shallow water method (can't remember exact name) I guess it's just what seems more fitting tomorrow, but both are options. I'm scared. really scared. im worried it will go wrong and I'll end up paralysed or with some form of brain trauma.

i feel so sorry for my partner. they have no idea this is happening. today was my goodbye to them, and it hurts so much. everything hurts so so much

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck in your plans, I also fear trying to die going wrong, it's horrifying how such a thing could potentially happen, I find it beyond cruel how we cannot just have the option to cease existing in peace in a guaranteed way. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
I'm so sorry to hear how much you're suffering. I can really relate to your pain and fear. Whatever it is you end up doing, I wish you luck, peace, and relief.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
thelazybones

thelazybones

-
Aug 20, 2023
Thank you for all of the messages everyone , it really means a lot.
I'm so sorry to hear how much you're suffering. I can really relate to your pain and fear. Whatever it is you end up doing, I wish you luck, peace, and relief.
Thank you, it's so scary isn't it. Wish there was a button we could click and then it was just all over.
I wish you the best of luck in your plans, I also fear trying to die going wrong, it's horrifying how such a thing could potentially happen, I find it beyond cruel how we cannot just have the option to cease existing in peace in a guaranteed way. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.
Me too. It's so much more isolating having to hide all the plans and thoughts because of our societies. Thank you

Last edited:
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
Have a peaceful journey, but man if you're too scared maybe now is not the right time for you to go. Idk much about your life, actually I know nothing, so you're of course free to do whatever you think is right now. Best of Luck with whatever decision you make :)

• Love
thelazybones

thelazybones

-
Aug 20, 2023
Have a peaceful journey, but man if you're too scared maybe now is not the right time for you to go. Idk much about your life, actually I know nothing, so you're of course free to do whatever you think is right now. Best of Luck with whatever decision you make :)
thank you, it means a lot. i do want to do it, im just scared of it going wrong really and I can't help but feel guilty for everyone I am going to hurt. i know they'll get over it but it's a tough feeling to shake.

CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
thank you, it means a lot. i do want to do it, im just scared of it going wrong really and I can't help but feel guilty for everyone I am going to hurt. i know they'll get over it but it's a tough feeling to shake.
I can imagine. Has to be one of the nastiest feelings ever. Damn it I'm sorry you have to feel like this during your last moments, it so fucking unfair I can't put it into words. Feel hugged man

• Love
S

Sylveon00

Feb 11, 2024
it's finally come around. tomorrow I Ctb. im home alone tomorrow but i still have to act like everything is fine and go to work.

i am so nervous . this weekend has felt very sad, i was saying my own little goodbye to everyone. tonight I am cleaning my room and organising everything so that my family don't have to.

im really worried I'm going to back out tomorrow. I've practiced my potential methods, partial hanging and the shallow water method (can't remember exact name) I guess it's just what seems more fitting tomorrow, but both are options. I'm scared. really scared. im worried it will go wrong and I'll end up paralysed or with some form of brain trauma.

i feel so sorry for my partner. they have no idea this is happening. today was my goodbye to them, and it hurts so much. everything hurts so so much
i'm new to SaSu, i don't know you, and i don't know the situation, but, i hope you don't do it, because even though i don't know you, i love you so much. you remind me of myself so much. i hope you get better. i love you.

• Hugs
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
it's finally come around. tomorrow I Ctb.
Hello @thelazybones,
I'm sorry you ended up this day.
As long as you're on the phone,
Please update us if you're okay.

You will be in people's memory[1].
Or, at least I will remember you.
You're so desperate and I'm sorry,
I can't imagine what your life threw.

You've been in a really tight spot,
But you'll get on a heaven-bound yacht.
May peace be real, not a mirage -
@thelazybones, bon voyage 💙💛

References:
[1] I thought you wanted to be remembered.

• Love